Kathmandu- Pashupatinath Tour
Kathmandu- Pashupatinath Tour For thousands of pilgrims from all over the world, Pashupatinath is in first priority when it comes to do the pilgrimage tour in Nepal. The Pashupatinath temple is dedicated to the Lord Shiva. The main shrine is the Shikhara styled temple where holy river Bagmati flowing which is believed to wash off all the miseries and sorrows. There is also the Guheswori temple just in front of Pashupatinath.
Kathmandu valley is surrounded by the majestic crystalline peaks of the Himalayas (known as the abode of the gods and goddesses), you will immerse yourselves in the ancient tantric, Newari, Tibetan Buddhist, Hindu and shamanic traditions learning about art, culture. Explore and feel the ancient valley and Pashupaatinath with Travhill.
- Kathmandu holds 8 UNESCO heritage sites to observe and explore.
- Pashupatinath, one of the main temples have to visit for Hindus.
- Valley of different mixed culture, tradition, art, religion and history.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
Visit to Pashupatinath
- All transportation by tourist bus.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu,
- Welcome and farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant at Kathmandu
- An experienced tour guide and their salary, travel, insurance, equipment, food & lodge
- All required permits
- First aid medical kit
- All government taxes
- Nepal visa fees, International flight
- Personal expenses
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips to guide & porter