Honeymoon Tour- Nepal
Can’t decide on what kind of honeymoon tour to take? Nepal has you covered: beautiful mountain vistas, rivers, lakes, culture, a vibrant village life, exotic off the beaten trail/path getaways and UNESCO heritage sites, full – service hotels and resorts and some of the world’s best safaris.
Nepal had been a magnet for romance seekers for its natural resource and beauties. The country is not only for mountains and adventures also a combination of architecture, history, peoples, food, culture, traditions and the arts that makes the country so special. Honeymoon tour in Nepal has grown these days. There has been an increasingly higher number of newlyweds from all around the world.
A large number of highly successful honeymoon tours take place every year throughout the world and we Travhill paving the best path for honeymoon plan here in Nepal.Tour Highlight
- Flight to the picturesque and scenic Himalayas gaints.
- Exploring ancient Kathmandu valley and beautiful Pokhara.
- Luxurious stay in Kathmandu , Nagarkot and Pokhara
- Explore different trekking sites and natural beauty of country
- Spend your precious time in peaceful area
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive in Kathmandu and overnight at Kathmandu
Earning Morning Mountain flight and sightseeing in Kathmandu
Drive to Nagarkot
Sunrise at Nagarkot and Fly Pokhara
OR you can plan a short sightseeing around Pokhara with our TravHill Representative at Pokhara. Transfer to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
NOTE: For Adventurous Activities, don’t forget to check our Optional Add Ons Section.
Fly back to Kathmandu
- Airport Transfers (International & Domestic)
- 5 Star Hotel Accommodation in all locations mentioned above with Daily Breakfast
- Mountain Flight for 2
- Domestic Air Ticket (Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu)
- Hotel Transfers and all the local sightseeing as mentioned in a Private AC Car
- Experienced Tour guide for City Sightseeing (Kathmandu)
- Chandragiri Cable Car Ticket
- Romantic Dinner; a day before departure at Hotel in Kathmandu
- International Air Ticket
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Extra Activities not mentioned in the itinerary/ cost inclusion section
- Lunch and Dinner at all locations
- Entrance Fees
- Tips for Tour Guide after the trip
- Personal Expenses