Everest Cultural Trek
Everest cultural trek is one of the most unbelievable trekking trails in Nepal, as this trail provides superb views of mountains mixed with Sherpa, Rai and other cultural groups living in the area. Everest Region is the home to Sherpa, the world’s most famous mountaineers and trekkers. Tengboche monastery is another place and center of attraction for Buddhist culture. The sacred stones Chhortens, Mani walls (boulders marked with Buddhist prayer inscriptions) and prayer flags (Om mani padme hum, hence the name “Mani stone”) as a form of prayer in Tibetan Buddhism mark everything is unstable and astonishing that everyone is enchanted with.
Everest cultural trek begin at either with a one day drive from Kathmandu to Bhandar via Jiri and then follow the classic trails to Mt. Everest region or have short flight (40 minutes) from Kathmandu to Lukla and then follow the classic trails to Namche Bazaar, Tengboche Monastery, enter into Khumjung village, one of the homeland of Sherpa and then discover the culture, excellent views of sceneries, lifestyles of people living in the area. From Tengboche monastery you also can have spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and and several other gigantic peaks. After making excursion around the area, you will return back to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu or follow the classic trails to Bhandar and then catch bus then return back to Kathmandu.Tour Highlight
- Everest- center of attraction for Buddhist culture
- Trek through the most famous mountainous trekking route
- Indulge yourself in the majestic views of the mighty Himalayas
- Immerse yourself in the culture and tradition of the people from the Himalayas.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. A brief orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Boudhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu
Kathmandu- Lukla Flight and Trek to Phakding
Have Breakfast. In the morning you will make a scenic flight to Lukla which lies towards the southern entrance of Sagarmatha National Park and the Mount Everest. Upon reaching at Lukla, you will prepare and head towards Phakding during which you will trek along the Dudh Koshi River Valley. Dinner and Overnight stay at Phakding.
Phakding- Namche Bazar Trek (3450m)
Rest day at Namche Bazar (3450m)
Namche Bazar- Thame
Kyangjuma- Phortse Trek
Phortse- Dingboche Trek
Dinner and Overnight stay at Dingboche.
Dinner & Overnight at Dingboche.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Tengboche.
Jorsale- Lukla Trek
Lukla to Kathmandu Flight
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin/Double sharing 2-3 star accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu, escorted with English speaking guide.
- Kathamandu- Lukla- Kathmandu flight for Clients and guide
- Accommodation in normal tea house during trek
- Meals – Breakfast with 2 cups of tea /coffee, lunch, dinner – during trek
- Sleeping bag
- Everest trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & permits
- National Park entrance fee
- A First Aid and Eco trained & government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members during trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- First Aid Kits
- International Airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa fee
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Drinking Water,Hot shower & Electricity bill
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gear & clothing – these may be available for hire
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section