Annapurna Heli Tour
The Annapurna Heli flight is a lifetime experience, the Annapurna Range has some most beautiful mountains like Mt. Fishtail. Mt. Annapurna, Mt Annapurna II, Mt Dhaulagiri and the 10th Highest mountain in the world is Mt. Annapurna-1 (8,091m). The Top 10 Himalayas Peaks and Passes from Mount-Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-Oyu, Dhaulagiri-1, Manaslu, Nanga-Parbat, Annapurna-1. Exploring the best Base Camp of Mount Annapurna and Dhaulagiri is the major highlight of this helicopter tour to the Annapurna base camp package.Tour Highlight
- Experience the panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayas.
- Lifetime experiences of the mesmerizing Mountain Ranges including top 10 Himalayan Peaks and Passes
- Get glimpses of blissful mountains including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Lamjung Himal.
- Ultimate Thrilling tour for amazing geographical and wonderful Mountain Vistas.
The ultimate Annapurna Heli Tour provides insights to amazing geographical structure and wonderful aerial Himalayan mountain vistas. It’s an amazing tour, promising the best of mesmerizing mountain views and Nepalese cultural practices insightful tours to UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley, thrilling helicopter rides to the picturesque lakeside town of Pokhara and to the magnificent Annapurna Base Camp, with awe inspiring views of Annapurna range, Manaslu(8156m), Dhaulagiri(8167m), Lamjung Himal(6983m) and other Himalayan apex, which remains a memorable tour.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Heli tour to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) and overnight at Pokhara
Fly back to Kathmandu and Depart Kathmandu
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to domestic airport of Pokhara, Scenic 25 minutes flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu allows you to timely board the connecting flight towards your next destination. We will transfer you to Kathmandu International Airport.
Or if you prefer, you can stay longer and indulge in more adventures such as game drive at National parks, rafting, Tibet tours, bungy jumping, mountain biking etc.
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu)
- Airport transfers and escort
- Accommodation on twin sharing at 3 Star Hotel in Pokhara
- Daily Breakfast at Pokhara
- Annapurna Heli sightseeing Tour
- Guided sightseeing tour in Pokhara with entry fees
- National park Permit and Entry fees
- International Flight
- Nepal Visa (Visa Procedure Details)
- Any other airfares and airport tax
- Lunch & dinner during staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due to weather condition/road blockage
- Extra baggage charges if any
- Any expense of personal nature, telephone calls, laundry, internet etc.
- Tips to Guide, driver or porters
- Travel Insurance & Medical expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Activities not mentioned in cost inclusion section