Chitwan Hetauda Single Tracks
Chitwan Hetauda Single Tracks is made up of many different geographical regions and this ride takes you right through them, from the heart of the Kathmandu valley and through the mid hills of Nepal down to the flat lands of the Terai which boarder with India where you will find subtropical jungles, rich and varied wildlife and a completely different lifestyle and culture than the rest of Nepal.
In Chitwan Hetauda Single Tracks you can experience the subtropical forests, varied wildlife and unique culture & lifestyle of rest of Nepal. This riding trip is fun-filled and adventurous and suitable for those who have little mountain bike riding experience.Tour Highlight
- Ride through the mid hills of Nepal to the flat lands of Terai
- Offers challenging climbs, thrilling down hills, Himalayan adventure, technical trails and single tracks.
- Discover some of Nepal’s Holiest Temples, richest landscapes, most panoramic mountain views and oldest cultures
- Explore wildlife at Sauraha Chitwan by private vehicle.
- Tour major UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival (1345 meters)
Back Roads and Trails of Kathmandu
Today, we’ll explore the best trails around Kathmandu Valley. After an early morning breakfast at a hotel, we will meet shortly about morning ride. It is the best time to test your bikes and gear to be assured for the journey ahead.
We’ll cover around 40 km in 3-4 hours of biking nearby steady place exploring small villages of the city, single tracks and visiting some temples and monasteries; Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, and Swyambhunath.
After that, we’ll return to the hotel for lunch, alas loads your bikes and shopping for coming adventurous trip. We’ll stay overnight at hotel.
Ride from Kathmandu to Hetauda
Today, we head towards Hetauda. We follow the old highway to reach Kathmandu, which was the only road joining Kathmandu and Hetauda before the Tribhuwan Highway was built.
Most of the part of the trail covered by the paved way, and we may rest at the hill and ride downhill into the Terai region. At the bottom, we can then leave the road and cross the river following forest segment to the life cycle. We’ll stay overnight at hotel.
Hetauda Single Tracks
Hetauda has several mountain biking trails. Free riding through the Churiya Hills is an absolute necessity do action. We set out for the ride after breakfast to meet with unending single tracks, jeep tracks, hard trails and some pleasant up and downhills.
This ride is not merely trail riding but rather an opportunity to meet the neighborhood individuals, witness village life, local culture and tradition and substantially more.
An incredible outing and the distance altogether rely upon how far you need to ride. Once back at the farm, you can relax and experience the best Nepali food cooked in our neighborhood kitchen. You will get a chance to swim in the hotel’s swimming pool. Overnight at Hotel.
Ride from Heatuda to Chitwan
After an early morning breakfast, we’ll head towards Chitwan. We drive almost the whole way to Chitwan. Reaching Sauraha, we then have some lunch and take in the riverside vibe. From here we ride along with the river for more than two hours to reach Jagat.
We’ll stay overnight at Jungle Villa Resort a lovely and tranquil place to hang out and enjoy the wilderness environment, unwind and rest. You’ll be peaceful after listening to the natural sound of river flow.
Chitwan Jungle Safari
Today, we visit Chitwan Jungle. We’ll begin our ride in the early morning and which takes us to the down along the river to the India border. Here you can see the distinction in the village culture and landscape as our trail follows the Rapti River.
We’ll back to the resort for lunch and take rest for sometimes. Late afternoon wander profound into the wilderness on elephant back on your journey for wildlife. Return to the riverside to taste a frosty beer and watch the sky turn from blue to gold and orange as the sun says goodbye to the day. We’ll stay overnight at Hotel.
Back to Kathmandu
Today we are returning to Kathmandu after ending our Jungle Safari biking trip. It is one of the easiest biking tours in Nepal.
We’ll return via tourist bus, or you may extend your trip onwards to Pokhara, Rafting, Paragliding, Trekking or better still all the more biking. We’ll have a farewell dinner with local food and cultural performance at tonight.
Departure from Nepal
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on twin room sharing basis.
- Transportation as per the itinerary by a/c car, van, Hiace, minibus, bus, etc
- English speaking representative for airport pickup or drop in Kathmandu.
- Soft trail branded cycle per person per bicycle.
- Bicycle guide during the cycling tour.
- Meals: 3 meals a day ( Breakfast, Lunch & dinner) during the bicycle tour
- Chitwan Jungle Safari activities
- Fare well dinner on last night.
- International/ Domestic Air Ticket
- Drinks and Beverages
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks & snacks other than provided meals during the trip
- Sleeping Bags
- Emergency rescue services ( If required incase)
- Bar, telephone, laundry, internet bills
- Support transport Kathmandu / Hetauda / Chitwan if required.
- Tips for supporting staffs.
- Nepal Visa fee ( For15 days US$25.00 per person and for 30 days US$40.00 per person)