Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan Tour
The Chitwan – Kathmandu – Pokhara Tour will take you to Nepal’s capital, Kathmandu, nestled in a valley surrounded by Himalayan mountains. Indra Jatra, a religious celebration with masked dances, turns Durbar Square, located at the heart of the old city’s mazelike lanes, into a frenzy. In 2015, an earthquake damaged or destroyed many of the city’s historic sites. However, efforts have been made to rebuild the palace in Durbar Square, Hanuman Dhoka, and Kasthamandap, a wooden Hindu temple.
Located on Phewa Lake, Pokhara is a city in central Nepal. It serves as the starting point for the renowned Himalayan hike, the Annapurna Circuit. On a lake island, you’ll find the two-story pagoda of Tal Barahi Temple. The Lakeside neighborhood on the eastern shore offers yoga studios and restaurants. In the southern part of the city, the International Mountain Museum showcases the history of mountaineering and the Himalayan people.
Chitwan National Park, considered one of Nepal’s natural gems, covers 932 square kilometers in the south-central part of the country. The Chitwan Valley is home to various ecosystems, including Sal forests, Riverine forests, and Grassland. Sal woods cover 70% of the park, and the locals use sal leaves for plates during festivals and religious offerings. Previously known as “Four Mile Forest” and used as a big game hunting reserve, the area south of the Rapti River was designated as a rhinoceros refuge in 1963. Later, it became the country’s first national park.
The area earned the name “Four Mile Forest” and served as a hunting reserve for big game until 1951. In 1963, authorities designated the area south of the Rapti River as a rhinoceros sanctuary. Later, it was officially declared the country’s first national park. Besides, in recognition of its significant and unique ecology, UNESCO designated Chitwan National Park as a world heritage site in 1984.
The Chitwan – Kathmandu – Pokhara Tour offers a visit to the significant UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kathmandu, along with the opportunity to marvel at the breathtaking dawn in Pokhara, surrounded by the spectacular Himalayan Ranges. Additionally, the tour includes an adventurous jungle safari, allowing participants to explore the diverse flora and fauna of Chitwan.
- Explore the UNESCO Heritage Sites of Nepal
- Flight to Pokhara- an astounding experience with picturesque majestic Himalayan ranges
- Witness a mesmerizing sunrise & sunset view from the Sarangkot & Shanti Stupa respectively
- Explore the Diverse Flora and Fauna at Chitwan Jungle Safari by Jeep & Elephant riding.
|Mountain Flights, Cable Car
|Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan
Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight at Kathmandu
Fly Pokhara & Sightseeing around Pokhara
Drive to Chitwan
Full Day Sightseeing at Chitwan
Flight back to Kathmandu
- Airport Shuttle Services in a Private Transport
- Domestic Airfare (Kathmandu-Pokhara and Chitwan- Kathmandu ONLY for Indian passport holder, for other national passport holder will be extra cost for air fair)
- 3 Star Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan
- Daily Breakfast at Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Full Board Meals in Chitwan [ 2 Times Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner respectively]
- Jungle Safari Activities for 2N/3D in Chitwan (including the guide, entrance and activities fees)
- All the City Transfers (Pokhara – Chitwan) in a Private Transport
- All the Local Sightseeing as mentioned in the above itinerary in a Private Transport
- 2 Days City Tour Guide at Kathmandu
- 1 Day City tour Guide at Pokhara
- Entrance Fees at all sightseeing places as mentioned above in the itinerary
- International Airfare
- VISA Fees
- Daily Lunch & Dinner at Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Water, Drinks & Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Extra Activities cost [Paragliding, Zip Flying, Boating at Fewa Lake, Bungee Jumping & Rafting] other than not mentioned in the itinerary