- The most popular rafting trip of Nepal.
- Nearby the capital city just two hour drive , it makes adrenaline packed trip during the monsoon.
- Rapids level 3+ and volume of river gives you adventure at its best.
Nepal offers you endless white rivers that descend from the highest mountains of the world, flowing across stretches of silver sandy beaches, where adventure seekers can enjoy numerous water sports and adventures. The choices here are boundless and beyond comparison. One of the most adventurous water sports that Nepal offers is the thrilling rafting expeditions in freezing Whitewater Rivers.
Just by the doorstep of the Kathmandu valley we can adventure white water adrenaline rush. The Trishuli is a world class river, recommended for first time rafters and experienced river-runners alike. We can float all the seasons around the year. Beside, this trip can be combined with trekking, mountain biking, canyoning and jungle safari.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
- The hotel transport or guide will drop you at Kantipath at sharp 7 am for early departure for Rafting.
- Rafting starts from Chauradi/ Fishling
- Lunch on the way of Rafting at Resort or after ending rafting
- End Rafting at Kuringhat/ Mugling
- After Rafting finishes, we will get back to Resort & Over Night at Tent Camp in Resort
- Breakfast at 8 am
- Arrange Regular Transfers to Kathmandu/ Pokhara/ Chitwan
- 2+ hours Rafting
- All necessary safety equipment like life jacket, paddle, helmet, water proof drum
- Non- veg/ veg dinner, breakfast, lunch (all buffet)
- A plate of non veg/ veg snacks with juice
- Normal Tent Stay
- Musical Program until Midnight
- All Transportation
- All bar and beverages
- Extra Meal besides we offer
- Guide and driver tips
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes Visas
- Travel insurance (you need to provide this)
- Personal Expenses if any
- Not mentioned in Inclusions
WHAT TO BRING?
- Half Pant and T-shirt for Rafting
- Changing Cloths
- Sun Glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat and Slipper
- Handy Money