Rafting in Nepal
Nepal offers you endless white rivers that descend from the highest mountains of the world, flowing across stretches of silver sandy beaches, where adventure seekers can enjoy numerous water sports and adventures.The Trishuli is the most popular river rafting destination in Nepal. It offers great scenery, exciting rapids and impressive gorges. White water river raft in Trishuli offers the great option of a day rafting in Nepal. A day river rafting can be customise for the group throughout the year as it is easily accessible from Kathmandu. The choices here are boundless and beyond comparison. One of the most adventurous water sports that Nepal offers is the thrilling rafting expeditions in freezing Whitewater Rivers. This Rafting in Nepal can be suitable adventurous trip for hang out to get refreshment for those who is having busy schedules.
Just by the doorstep of the Kathmandu valley we can adventure white water adrenaline rush. The Trishuli is a world class river specially for rafting in Nepal, recommended for first time rafters and experienced river-runners alike. We can float all the seasons around the year. Beside, this trip can be combined with trekking, mountain biking, canyoning and jungle safari. Rafting in Nepal is yet another thrilling adventures experience to gain.
- The most popular rafting trip of Nepal.
- Nearby the capital city just two hour drive , it makes adrenaline packed trip during the monsoon.
- Rapids level 3+ and volume of river gives you adventure at its best.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Rafting in Trishuli River
The Rafting starts from Chauradhi/ Fishling. The rafting duration will be 2.5- 3 hours; depending upon the level of water level. The Rafting ends at Kurintar/ Mugling. After the Rafting, lunch will be provided (buffet veg/ non veg). Transfer to Kathmandu ( 3- 4 hours) Overnight at Hotel.
- Hotel Transfers
- 2+ hours Rafting
- All necessary safety equipment like life jacket, paddle, helmet, water proof drum
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival (Tea/ Coffee/ Glass of Juice)
- Non- veg/ veg lunch (all buffet)
- Transportation (Rafting Destination)
- Drinks and Beverages
- Extra Meal besides we offer
- Guide and driver tips
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes Visas
- Travel insurance (you need to provide this)
- Personal Expenses if any
- Not mentioned in Inclusions
WHAT TO BRING?
- Half Pant and T-shirt for Rafting
- Changing Cloths
- Sun Glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat and Slipper
- Handy Money