Tsum Valley Trek – A uniquely spiritual experience
The Tsum Valley Trek provides a uniquely spiritual experience as your trail is fraught with many religious monuments. Located against the majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, Boudha Himal ranges, Tsum Valley, outstandingly considered to be a blessed Himalayan journey into a naturally and culturally mesmerizing valley that offers diversified primitive art, culture, and religion. Tsum, derived from the Tibetan word Tsombo, meaning vivid, lives up to its name as the trek will enable to clear your senses and reinvigorate you.
The lush and wild landscape of Tsum valley trek passes through magnificent deep gorges, hamlets, gompas, chhortens and the glittering snow on the apex touching mountain peak. Tsum Valley Trek is a recently opened trail, comparison to the other popular regions; this region is relatively virgin with less beaten paths. Though the region has a difficult terrain, rough steep tracks, and very simple accommodation, since, last few years this region is gaining huge popularity and offering the finest trekking experience in Nepalese Himalayan.
- Majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal & Boudha Himal ranges
- A blessed Himalayan journey into a naturally and culturally mesmerizing valley
- Travel through rugged rural terrain along various traditional settlements.
- Observation of the unique local culture and tradition
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Katmandu
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Boudhhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Kathmandu to Soti Khola Drive
Soti Khola to Khurla besi Trek
Khurla besi to Jagat
Jagat to lokpa Trek
Lokpa to ChhumlingTrek
Chhokangparo to Nile
Nile to Mu Gompa
Mu Gompa Sightseeing
Mu Gompa- Burgi Village via Milarepa Cave
Trek back through Chhule and Phurbe, on the east bank of the Shiar Khola. Finally we arrive at Burgi village. The Burgi village is a small beautiful village. Climb up to the Milarepa’s Cave Milarepa Cave (piren phu) is known for its mesmerizing glimpses of Poshyop Glacier, Kipu Himal and Churke Himal.
Burgi village- Chumling
Philim to Khorlabesi(970m,6-7 hours
Trek starts today from Philim to Khorlabesi via Jagat and Tatopani. Descend down to Sirdibas and we finally reach to Jagat. Further descend takes us to Yaruphant. The arid Tibetan climate now gives way to subtropical green vegetation. Continue trekking to Dobhan. Finally arrive at Tatopani. There is a hot spring at Tatopani. If interested, you may dip yourself in the hot spring and relax your tired muscles by soaking yourself in the hot spring. If not continue walking up and down from Tatopani to reach Khorlabesi, our rest place for the day.
Khorlabesi to Soti Khola
Soti Khola to Arughat to Kathmandu
Free Day at Kathmandu
Included meals:Breakfast & Dinner
All ground transportation by private vehicles
3-star hotel in Kathmandu
All accommodations in tents and suitable Guest Houses during the treks
Down jacket, 4 seasonal sleeping bag (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
Welcome & farewell dinner
All porterages costs
All cost for a Himalayan Glacier leader (First Aid and Eco trained English Speaking) and sherpa assistant. Trek leader helps each individuals while on trek
All necessary paper works and permits
Travel & Rescue arrangements
Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
All government and local taxes if necessary
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)/ International airfare to & from home city/
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch & evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend
- International/ Domestic Airfare
- Drinks & Beverages
- Extra activities other than mentioned in above itinerary/ cost inclusion section