Tsum Valley Trek – A uniquely spiritual experience
The Tsum Valley Trek provides a uniquely spiritual experience as your trail is fraught with many religious monuments. Located against the majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, Boudha Himal ranges, Tsum Valley, outstandingly considered to be a blessed Himalayan journey into a naturally and culturally mesmerizing valley that offers diversified primitive art, culture, and religion. Tsum, derived from the Tibetan word Tsombo, meaning vivid, lives up to its name as the trek will enable to clear your senses and reinvigorate you.
The lush and wild landscape of Tsum valley trek passes through magnificent deep gorges, hamlets, gompas, chortens and the glittering snow on the apex touching mountain peak. Tsum Valley Trek is a recently opened trail, comparison to the other popular regions; this region is relatively virgin with less beaten paths. Though the region has a difficult terrain, rough steep tracks, and very simple accommodation, since, last few years this region is gaining huge popularity and offering the finest trekking experience in Nepalese Himalayan.
- Majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal & Boudha Himal ranges
- A blessed Himalayan journey into a naturally and culturally mesmerizing valley
- Travel through rugged rural terrain along various traditional settlements.
- Observation of the unique local culture and tradition
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Katmandu
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Boudhhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Arughat- Soti Trek
Soti Khola- Machha Khola
Cross the bridge and trek through the beautiful Sal forests, then climb onto a ridge above huge rapids on the Budhi Gandaki. The rocky trail then weaves its way up and down, past two tropical waterfalls on a steep, rocky trail clinging to the side of a cliff. It eventually makes its way down and past a few rice terraces, then up and around to the Gurung village of Labubesi. Climb behind a rocky outcrop, where the valley opens and the Budhi Gandaki meanders among wide gravel bars. Drop to the sandy river bed and walk along rounded stones before climbing over a side ridge. Head down again to the river and traverse to Machha Khola village. Overnight at Machha Khola.
Jagat- Chisopani Trek
Chiso pani- Chumling Trek
After Ekle Bhatti cross the gorge and half an hour walk in the right side we get to see the big and beautiful waterfall and enter the pine tree forests. Descend down to trail going to the Tsum Valley. Climb through pine and rhododendron forests. Enjoy the views of Himalchuli mountains at 7893m and Boudha Himal from Lokpa, a small beautiful village. Pass Lokpa, descend half an hour towards Lungwa khola and climbing jick jack difficult trail further two hours north through pines and rhododendrons we reach Gumlung. Crossing the Siyar Khola, finally arrive at Chumling, from where we can view Shringi Himal. Visit the old Chumling gompa, and the stone streets of the village.
Nile- Mu Gompa
Mu Gompa Sightseeing
Mu Gompa- Burgi Village via Milarepa Cave
Trek back through Chhule and Phurbe, on the east bank of the Shiar Khola. Finally we arrive at Burgi village. The Burgi village is a small beautiful village. Climb up to the Milarepa’s Cave Milarepa Cave (piren phu) is known for its mesmerizing glimpses of Poshyop Glacier, Kipu Himal and Churke Himal.
Burgi village- Chumling
Philim to Khorlabesi(970m,6-7 hours
Trek starts today from Philim to Khorlabesi via Jagat and Tatopani. Descend down to Sirdibas and we finally reach to Jagat. Further descend takes us to Yaruphant. The arid Tibetan climate now gives way to subtropical green vegetation. Continue trekking to Dobhan. Finally arrive at Tatopani. There is a hot spring at Tatopani. If interested, you may dip yourself in the hot spring and relax your tired muscles by soaking yourself in the hot spring. If not continue walking up and down from Tatopani to reach Khorlabesi, our rest place for the day.
Khorlabesi- Soti Khola
Soti Khola- Arughat- Kathmandu
Free Day at Kathmandu
Included meals:Breakfast & Dinner
All ground transportation by private vehicles
3-star hotel in Kathmandu
All accommodations in tents and suitable Guest Houses during the treks
Down jacket, 4 seasonal sleeping bag (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
Welcome & farewell dinner
All porterages costs
All cost for a Himalayan Glacier leader (First Aid and Eco trained English Speaking) and sherpa assistant. Trek leader helps each individuals while on trek
All necessary paper works and permits
Travel & Rescue arrangements
Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
All government and local taxes if necessary
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)/ International airfare to & from home city/
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch & evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend
- International/ Domestic Airfare
- Drinks & Beverages
- Extra activities other than mentioned in above itinerary/ cost inclusion section