Chauradhi, Fishling, Kathmandu, Mugling
- The most popular rafting trip of Nepal.
- Nearby the capital city just two hour drive , it makes adrenaline packed trip during the monsoon.
- Rapids level 3+ and volume of river gives you adventure at its best.
Nepal offers you endless white rivers that descend from the highest mountains of the world, flowing across stretches of silver sandy beaches, where adventure seekers can enjoy numerous water sports and adventures. The choices here are boundless and beyond comparison. One of the most adventurous water sports that Nepal offers is the thrilling rafting expeditions in freezing Whitewater Rivers.
Just by the doorstep of the Kathmandu valley we can adventure white water adrenaline rush. The Trishuli is a world class river, recommended for first time rafters and experienced river-runners alike. We can float all the seasons around the year. Beside, this trip can be combined with trekking, mountain biking, canyoning , jungle safari.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
- Start at 7 am sharp at Kantipath, Kathmandu.
- Rafting starts from Chauradi/Fishling
- End Rafting at Fishling/ Mugling
- Lunch on the way of rafting or ending after rafting
- Arrange Regular Transfers
- Rafting 3 hour/ paddle games
- Non Veg/ Veg Lunch
- Professional Rafting Guide/ Safety drum for camera and mobiles
- Minimum 1 safety kayaks for Rescue
- All necessary safety equipment like life jacket, paddle, helmet
- Guide and driver tips
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes Visas
- Travel insurance (you need to provide this)
- Personal Expenses if any
- Not mentioned in Inclusions
WHAT TO BRING?
- Half Pant and T-shirt for Rafting
- Changing Cloths
- Sun Glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat and Slipper
- Handy Money