● Explore the rich cultural heritage of Kathmandu Valley.
● Discover the divinely gifted majestic and splendid Mountains, lose yourself to the magic of
● Challenge yourself to reach the famous Gokyo Ri Vantage Point.
● Experience spirituality, serenity and divine solitude at its zenith.
Gokyo valley is located adjacent of the Khumbu. Gokyo has high altitude lakes and icy glaciers. The high vantage point of Gokyo Ri lies at 5350m, you would pull yourself to reach this point because from here you can see in one view four of eight highest mountains on earth : The Mount Everest (8848m), Cho yu (8153m), Lhotse(8501m) and Makalu (8463m) In addition to this rewarding view, you can also see some of the great Glaciers, mainly the Ngozumpa Glacier and a tremendous ice ridge between ChoYou and Gyachung (7922m), The ridge is considered one of the most dramatic panoramas of the Khumbu region.
The Khumbu region always offers the most magical, most serene experience of all, to this experience, Sherpa people adds beauty and affection. You will be overwhelmed by the warmth and hospitality extended by the Sherpa People.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival (1345 meters).
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink followed by orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
After breakfast your tour around Kathmandu will commence where you will be accompanied by a guide of your lingual preference. The tour will include a visit to the following places:
- Boudhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Swyambhunath: Sitting atop a hill, it is the most prominent Buddhist pilgrimage site in Nepal and is one of many sites of Nepal included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight at Kathmandu
Phakding - Namche Bazaar Trek
Overnight at a Namche Bazaar.
Rest day at Namche Bazar
Namche Bazar- Khumjung-Dole Trek
Overnight at a Dole.
Overnight at a Machhermo.
Overnight at a Gokyo.
Explore Gokyo Ri.
The day will be spent exploring the majestic Gokyo Ri and the Gokyo Lakes. The day will also be devoted to acclimatizing to local conditions.
Overnight at a Gokyo.
Gokyo Ri Vantage Point-Thangna Trek
An adventurous day ahead as we initially head to scale the vantage point of Gokyo Ri which provides majestic views of the Gokyo Lakes and other paraphernalia of mountains. Then on we descend towards Thangana also known as the base camp of Cho La Pass.
Overnight at a Thangna
Thangana-Dzonglha via Cho La Pass Trek.
A strenuous trek awaits us today as we travel through steep glaciers traverses. We initially climb through a narrow valley and rocky path from Phedi. After reaching Cho La Pass we descend steeply towards Dzonglha passing through pine forestgs and deep crevasses. The destination offers picturesque views of Mt Ama Dablam and Mt Cholatse among others.
Dzonglha-Lobuche Trek Via Khumbu Glacier.
A relatively easy trek ahead as we descend from Dzonghla to Lobuche where the route offers panoramic views of the Khumbu Valley and its surrounding peaks.
Overnight stay at Lobuche.
Today we will again descend from Lobuche to Tengboche making the trek much easier. Along the way you may also pay a visit to the renowned Tengboche monastery.
Overnight stay at Tengboche .
Tengboche-Namche Bazar Trek
On this day we will retrace our steps as we descend from Tengboche to Namche Bazar.
Overnight stay at Namche Bazar.
Namche Bazar-Lukla Trek
Today’s trek involves a rapid descent of about four hours form Namche Bazar to Lukla where along the way we will stop over at Phakding. Being the last day of our trek there will be a small celebration to commemorate the trek we have made.
Overnight stay at Lukla.
Flight from Lukla to back Kathmandu
You will be on an early flight back this morning, on arrival in Kathmandu you will be taken to your hotel.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin /Double sharing 2-3 star accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Escorted with English speaking guide. Private transportation. Entrance fees
- Kathamandu / Lukla / Kathamandu flight for Clients and guide
- Accommodation in Normal tea house during trek
- Meals – Breakfast with 2 cups of tea / coffee, lunch, dinner – during trek
- Sleeping bag
- Everest trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & permits
- National Park entrance fee
- A First Aid and Eco trained & government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members during trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- First Aid Kits
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Drinking Water, Hot shower and Electricity bill
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gear & clothing – these may be available for hire
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section