Seti Kayak Clinic
Seti kayak clinic lying on the edge of the Annapurna Region; this unique river passes through two beautiful and contrasting scenic areas offering a good variety of Nepal’s landscapes with local villages, terraced rice fields, waterfalls, suspension bridges, jungle rich with wildlife and a beautiful white sandy beach for camping under the stars. With its gentle gradient and straightforward rapids this river is ideal for kayaking.
Finishing near the Chitwan National Park, this is a great way to get off the beaten track, and enjoy a refreshing alternative to the bus to get to one of Nepal’s most popular adventure travel destinations.The Seti kayak clinic is unusually warm for a Himalayan river. It lies on the edge of the Annapurna region and flows through spectacular scenery. With its gentle gradient and straightforward rapids this river is ideal for.If you are a beginner paddler or seeking a nice gentle warm up to Himalayan whitewater, then the Lower Seti River is a beautiful place to start.
This trip can be combined with Bandipur, Chitwan National Park, trekking in the Annapurna region.Tour Highlight
- Float on unusually warm water of Himalayan River Seti which flow through the lap of Annapurna.
- Many straight flow and baby rapid for beginner kayaker
- Passes through two beautiful and contrasting scenic areas
- Get a glimpse of blissful mountains, villages, terraced farms, hills and spectacular scenery.
- Rapid level 3 +, mostly straightforward rapids which is ideal for white water rafting.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive at Kathmandu
Drive to Damauli
Whole day Kayaking
Kayaking and return to Kathmandu
- Tourist Bus Transfers from Kathmandu to Pokhara & Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Hotel Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel at Pokhara with Breakfast only
- Transfers to and from the river by bus
- All staff, including highly qualified & licensed Guides and professional Safety Kayakers
- All camping equipment including toilet tents, shelters, matresses, sleeping bags, tarps, personal tents etc. No additional charge for sleeping bag hire
- All equipment, including PFD’s, helmets, dry tops, throw bags, dry bags, pelican boxes, wet suits, paddles, etc all at international standards and regularly checked.
- River permits.
- Gear Raft support.
- Extensive medical kit
- Lunch & Dinner at Pokhara
- Unrelated travel, Visas, insurance & Travel documents
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, personal medication, clothing and camera)
- Personal insurance
- Alcohol and additional snacks
- Travel insurance
- Optional tips for guides
- Extra Activities not mentioned in cost inclusion section