PARAGLIDING IN POKHARA
Paragliding in Pokhara is once in a lifetime activity because Nepal is considered as the fifth most beautiful and suitable country for paragliding, which complements the awesome scenario of Mountains, Lakes, hills, forests, and settlements. And, Pokhara is the famous tourist city where the dreams of flyers come true. Paragliding at Pokhara complements spectacular views of Mount Annapurna Ranges, (8091 meters), Mount Fishtail (6993 meters), Mount Dhaulagiri (8167 meters), Fewa Lake, World Peace Stupa, and of course beautiful hills covered with dense tropical forests. Paragliding starts from the Sarangkot hill station (1600 meters) and lands at the Fewa lake side, in between you can have the fantastic flying experience.
To experience life in the air, paragliding tour in Pokhara is much-recommended adventure sports in Nepal. It is one of the youngest sporting events of the country that started in 2007 in Pokhara Lakeside. Experience of Paraglide gives you the sense of free-flying at best cost and time. The views of surrounding mountains from the sky, green forests, white clouds, and blue lakes will discover a contented individual in you. Pokhara is one of the top 5 commercial tandem paragliding locations in the world, with all the right ingredients: stable thermals, convenient take-off and landing zones, the safety of a large lake and incredible mountain views.Tour Highlight
- One of the best adventurous sports in Nepal.
- Spectacular views of famous Mountain Ranges like Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri , etc
- Explore some wilderness of Nepal, and well organized in the hill of best city in Nepal, Pokhara.
- Complements the awesome scenario of Mountains, Lakes, Hills, Forests and settlement in one platform
- An ultimate lifetime experience.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
Free Day at Pokhara/ Fly Back to Kathmandu
- Transportation to/from the Lake Side, Pokhara
- Paragliding flight (25-30 minutes)
- Gears and safety equipment
- Tax and VAT
- Domestic Flight to and from Pokhara
- Gratitude to the staffs
- Transportation to/ from Hotel
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Others than not mentioned in includes section
- Photos and videos of the whole adventure
- Guide Charges