Beshisahar, Kathmandu, Khudi Village
- Participants receive teaching, healings, and initiation from Tibetan and Nepalese shamans, Buddhists lamas, Hindu sadhus, shamans and cultural experts.
- A rich tradition of Nepalese shamans show the participants step by step world of spirit, causes of spiritual disease, prepare to heal, trance, phurba and observe the live practices of calling spirits, healings.
In this modern era we know what science has done but our old age unique traditions have their own value and we welcome you in a sacred pilgrimage and initiation journeys to Nepal for deep immersion into the culture of spirituality and healing practices of Tibetan, Tamang and other tribal shamans. We drive you to the central part of the country to receive the teaching, healing, and initiation of the spiritual world. This would be your journey of experiencing old traditional cultural practices.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free to explore as own.
Kathmandu sightseeing and Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive to Beshisahar
Drive to Beshisahar from Kathmandu, overnight in Beshisahar.
Beshisahar to a village hiking where Shaman lives and practice animism.
Rest day and Shamanism ceremony in the evening.
Village to Khudi and Overnight stay.
Khudi to Kathmandu drive back.
Time for yourself
Whole day free in Kathmandu.
Visit for a day
Visiting monasteries and meditation.
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Airport pick up and drop
- All other ground transportations including deluxe tourist bus and private car
- All government tax and VAT
- Personal expenses like bar bills, bottled water, telephone calls, laundry, tips etc., any extra expenses due to natural causes.
- International flight (can be arranged if needed)
- Extra accommodation and days behind schedule
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Gratitude to the staffs