Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour
Muktinath pilgrimage tour offers you various things to learn and experience. The word Muktinath (Mukti Kshetra) that literally means the “place of liberation or moksh”. The Muktinath Pilgrimage is dedicated to the Lord Vishnu while Buddhists regard Lord Vishnu as Avalokiteshvara (Buddha). The main shrine is the pagoda styled temple where holy water keeps flowing from the 108 waterspouts which is believed to wash off all the miseries and sorrows. There is also the Jwala Mai temple which contains the eternal flame that burns itself naturally.
This Muktinath Pilgrimage is considered to be 106th among the available 108 Divya Desam (premium temples) considered sacred by the Sri Vaishnava sect. The scripts narrating the importance of this temple are available in Vishnu Purana with the Gandaki Mahathma. It is considered to be one of the holiest places of pilgrimage for Hindus and Buddhists. It has 108 water springs, a number which carries great significance in Hindu philosophy.
There are 2 ways to get to Muktinath either by taking flight from Kathmandu via Pokhara to Jomsom and trekking up from there or driving to Pokhara and hiking all the way from there to Muktinath. The majestic views of the mountains and the landscapes are also the attraction for the visitors to come down to Muktinath which is getting very popular among the travelers and pilgrims.Tour Highlight
- Flight to the picturesque and scenic Jomsom through the Himalayas.
- Hike through spectacular Kagbeni and Mustang valley.
- Best pilgrimage spot and religious site situated in higher altitude.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive at Kathmandu
Drive to Pokhara
Flight to Jomsom
Drive to Tatopani from Kagbeni
Drive to Pokhara
Drive back to Kathmandu
- Airport Transfers (International & Domestic)
- Domestic Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom (one way)
- Accommodation with Daily Breakfast at Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Accommodation with Full Board Meal during trekking ( 2 nights at Jomsom & Kagbeni)
- Trekking Guide & Porters in a Trekking Route
- City Sightseeing Tour Guide (Kathmandu & Pokhara)
- Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu by deluxe tourist bus
- Welcome and farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant at Kathmandu
- All required permit & Tims card
- First aid medical kit
- All government taxes
- Private Scorpio Transfers in a Trekking Route (Muktinath- Kagbeni- Tatopani-Pokhara)
- International flight
- Nepal visa fees
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour
- Personal expenses
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Tips to guide & porter
- Drinks & Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Emergency Medical Rescue Team/ Management
- Extra Activities other than mentioned in cost inclusion section