Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu circuit trek is a recently opened trek for the travellers from all around the world which serves as a wonderful blend of the natural splendor as well as the cultural miscellany of Nepal. Manaslu Circuit Trek is rich in its beauty with the inclusion of isolated and off beaten trail, as only few people actually decide to take the trek. The fewer visitors also add more exclusiveness to the trek. Additionally lying on the Manaslu Conservation Area, this place is overflowing with assorted flora as well as fauna and if you are fortunate enough you can also spot some rare species along the way. Manaslu region trek is a remarkable way to welcome the magnificence of Mt. Manaslu which is the eighth highest mountain in the world. The luxuriant environment in the setting of snow-capped mountains, this region is a blessing for anyone seeking peace and happiness amidst the nature. Mentioned below are some of the prime reasons, particularly “Top 7 Reasons to Choose Manaslu Circuit Trek” as to why one should go for this isolated off beaten trail while trekking in Nepal.
This relatively untouched trekking route offers some unique experience to ever trekker. The trek takes you through some idyllic mountainous landscape and culturally pristine villages. The sights and experiences in this trip will indelibly remain with you.Tour Highlight
- Travel through rugged rural terrain along various traditional settlements.
- Catch the majestic sight of the Manaslu.
- Be awestruck by nature at is very best throughout the journey.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Katmandu
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink followed by orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Boudhhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Drive from Kathmandu-Arughat-Soti Khola
Overnight stay at Soti Khola.
Soti Khola- Machha Khola Trek
Overnight stay at Machha Khola.
Machha Khola -Jagat Trek
Overnight stay at Jagat.
Jagat-Nyak Phedi Trek
Nyak Phedi- Namrung Trek
Overnight stay at Namrung.
Namrung- Lho Trek
Overnight stay at Lho.
Lho- Sama Gaon Trek
Overnight stay at Sama Gaon.
Rest day at Sama Gaon
Overnight stay at Sama Gaon.
Sama Gaon- Samdo Trek
Overnight Stay at Samdo.
Samdo- Dharmasala Trek
Overnight stay at Dharmasala.
Dharmasala- Larke Pass- Bhimathang Trek
Overnight stay at Bhimathang.
Bhimathang- Tilche Trek
Overnight stay at Tilje.
Tilche- Chymcha Trek and drive to Besisahar
Overnight stay at Chymcha.
Drive to Kathmandu
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin/Double sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2-3 star hotel with breakfast
- Kathmandu / Aarughat/ Soti khola private transportation
- Twin sharing Accommodation in normal tea house during trek
- 3 Meals with one cup of tea for each meal in trekking
- Sleeping bag
- Dharapani Besisahar local jeep reserve transportation and Besisahar Kathmandu by private transportation
- Trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- Manaslu Special permit, ACAP & MCAP
- TIMS Card
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide
- One porter between each two clients while on trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of guide & Porter
- First aids kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Tea coffee in Lunch & Dinner time during trek
- Drinking water,Electricity bills, hot shower during trek
- Tips for guide & Porter & Driver
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client’s insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks etc.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in cost include section