Langtang-Ganja La Trek
Langtang Valley Trek with Ganja La Pass takes you to amazing Langtang region and challenging Ganga La Pass (5,122m/16,80ft). Langtang is a narrow valley that is located just beneath of the main Langtang range to the north Tibetan border and lower range of snowy-peaks to the south. The excursion to Tserko Ri (5,000m/16,404ft) offers the magnificent view of Langtang Himalaya range. Kyanjin Gompa is the last permanent settlement of Lantang region from where the trail to Ganga La Pass (5,200m) branches off and continues down to Helambu.
The Langtang Valley with Gang La Pass trek is challenging but remarkable with astounding nature’s sight and Tibetan culture. Despite its proximity to Kathmandu, it remains protected and known as “well-kept secret” of Himalayan. The never ending company of rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls and glorious Himalaya makes this trek, one of diverse trek in Nepal. People living in Langtang region are believed to be migrated from Tibet centuries ago.Tour Highlight
- Experience the local culture which is predominantly influenced by Tibetan culture
- Immerse yourself in the divinity of Gosaikunda
- Trek through majestic landscape rich in spectacular sight of the Himalayas
- Venture through the Ganga La Pass
- Full of natural splendors lush valleys filled with towering rhododendron and fir bursting with spring color
- Langtang region falls under Langtang National Park and it protect variety of floral and faunal species
This trek is full of natural splendors lush valleys filled with towering rhododendron and fir bursting with spring color. Langtang region falls under Langtang National Park and it protect variety of floral and faunal species including Himalayan black bears, Red Panda and wild boar and rare trees of Orchid and wild flowers. It is truly a paradise for nature lover.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink followed by orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Boudhhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Kathmandu to Syabrubensi Drive (6-7 hours)
Overnight stay at Sybrubensi.
Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel 2324m (5/6 hours)
Lama Hotel to Langtang 3330m (4/5 hours)
Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa 3730m (2/3 hours)
Acclimatization day/ Hiking to Tserko-Ri
Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Ngengang 4000m (5/6 hours)
Trek from Ngegang to Keldang 4270m via Ganja-La Pass 5130m (7/8 hours)
Trek from Keldang to Dhukpa 4040m (7/8 hours)
Trek from Dhukpa to Tarkegyang 2740m (6/7 hours)
Trek from Tarkegyang to Sermanthang 2590m (5/6 hours)
Trek from Sermanthang to Kakani 1996m (3/4 hours
Trek from Kakani to Melamchi Pul 870m (3/4 hours) and Drive back to Kathmandu (5/6 hours)
Final Departure from Kathmandu
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Twin/Double sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2-3 star hotel with breakfast & all taxes
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu escorted with English speaking guide.
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees at all the sightseeing places
- Accommodation in trekking lodges during the trek
- Meals – Breakfast with 2cups of tea/ coffee, lunch, dinner – during the trek
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking map for group
- National Park entrance fee
- A First Aid and Eco trained and government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation and insurance for the trekking staff
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare
- Extra meals in Kathmandu
- Drinking water during trek, extra charges levied for any hot shower or electricity for device charging
- Tips for guide and porter and driver
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gear & clothing – these may be available for hire
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Any uninsured medical emergency evacuation costs
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual cost.
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section