Kathmandu To Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu To Pokhara Tour is a short trip to Nepal where you will be exploring few UNESCO Heritage Sites of Nepal. Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal. Many tourists visit Pokhara Valley to see the Himalayan range and lakes. Pokhara is also famous for boating, trekking, rafting and extreme sports like rafting, paragliding, canoying and bungee jumping. Discover Pokhara, it is one of the most popular cities of Nepal and the gateway to the Annapurna Sanctuary. The domestic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara takes 25 mins. It is around 200 km driving distance between Kathmandu and Pokhara.Tour Highlight
- Explore the UNESCO Heritage Sites of Nepal
- Flight to Pokhara– an astounding experience with picturesque of majestic Himalayan ranges
- Witness a mesmerizing sunrise view from the Sarangkot Hill
- View the wonderful David’s Fall
- Get amazed with the beautiful sunset at Shanti Stupa
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight at Kathmandu
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. You will tour Patan Durbar Square OR Swayambhunath (have to choose only 1 place). Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Fly Pokhara & Sightseeing around Pokhara
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, we will drive to the Domestic Airport, Kathmandu for a flight to Pokhara (25 min). Flight to Pokhara is astounding experience with picturesque of majestic Himalayan ranges all along its route. You can enjoy the ambiance of Pokhara in the natural settings with towering Himalayas in the back drop. Upon Arrival at Pokhara Airport, transfer to Hotel in Pokhara. In the afternoon, visit David’s Fall, Gupteshor Mahadev Cave and Shanti Stupa in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Pokhara.
Flight to Kathmandu
Early in the morning transfer to Sarangkot- a hill station for mesmerizing sunrise and majestic Himalayan Ranges. Enjoy the opulent breakfast at Hotel. Until your departure timing, you may go for a Boating at Fewa Lake. Drop off to Pokhara Airport; 1 hour prior to your flight. Upon arrival at Kathmandu Airport (Domestic), transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu. In the evening, you may roam around Thamel area for shopping. Overnight at Kathmandu.
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Domestic Airfare [Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu ONLY for Indian passport holder, for other national passport holder will be extra cost for air fair]
- Airport Shuttle Services in a Private Transport
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara with Daily Breakfast
- All the Local Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary in a Private Transport
- City Tour Guide Kathmandu & Pokhara, except departure day
- International Airfare
- VISA Fees
- Entrance Fees at all sightseeing places as mentioned above in the itinerary
- Daily Lunch & Dinner at Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Water, Drinks & Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Extra Activities cost [Paragliding, Zip Flying, Boating at Fewa Lake, Bungee Jumping & Rafting] other than not mentioned in the itinerary