Kathmandu, Nepal’s capital, is set in a valley surrounded by the Himalayan mountains.The very first impression of Kathmandu was that of a very densely populated city with a gorgeous Himalayan backdrop.If you are looking for the best place to Kathmandu Sightseeing you can find At the heart of the old city’s mazelike alleys is Durbar Square, which becomes frenetic during Indra Jatra, a religious festival featuring masked dances. Many of the city’s historic sites were damaged or destroyed by a 2015 earthquake. Durbar Square’s palace, Hanuman Dhoka and Kasthamandap a wooden Hindu temple, are being rebuilt.
Places to Visit in Kathmandu encircles Pashupatinath Temple, Monkey Temple, Basantapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple Also, Buddhist monasteries displaying fascinating architecture, colourful street markets, important historical monuments are popular among the tourists.Kathmandu is a major tourist destination, and one of the major factors responsible for its popularity is the large number of Hindu temples and Buddhist monasteries.The options you have for some street shopping fun in Kathmandu are Thamel, Asan and Indra Chowk where you can buy good quality clothes. Kathmandu, city is crowded and chaotic yet charming. The confusing narrow lanes of Thamel, rickshaws making their way through the streets and the strong smell of street food can be overwhelming.Tour Highlight
- Kathmandu Sightseeing with 4 UNESCO declared World Heritage sites
- Visit Popular Temples and Stupas: Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath
- Visit Former Royal Palace Complex: Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Pashupati Temple Spical Pooja
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight at Kathmandu
Kathmandu Sightseeing and drive to Nagarkot - Overnight at Nagarkot
Panoramic View of Sunrise Over Himalayas Early Morning - Overnight at Kathmandu.
- All Govt. Taxes
- Hotel based on twin sharing with Breakfast
- Private Vehicle with Driver
- Local SIM card with local mobile number
- Nature of personal expenses & Tips
- Entrance fee (Approx. USD 40)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Mountain flight (USD 230)
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual cost.
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section
- Muktinath Darshan