- The world class river for white water rafting with 4+ levels rapid.
- Explore the panoramic view of west Nepal.
- Get a glimpse of different Nepalese culture and can observe varieties of wildlife.
- Experience the sylvan lifestyle of small villages with local foods.
The finest big volume and longest river in Nepal is Karnali. This world-class trip combines epic rapids, spectacular canyons and unrivaled wilderness. A ‘must’ for any rafter or kayaker seeking excitement and a taste of local products. Also it’s a long river expedition with covering around 80kms of rafting.
This trip can be combined with 2-nights three days in Bardiya National Park.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive in Kathmandu
Drive to Koholpur
Drive to Dungeshor
Cliff jumping and village tour
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu B&B.*
- .1 nights hotel in Koholpur
- .All meals on rafting expedition.
- .Transportations, and one way domestic flight ticket.*
- .State-of-the-art rafting equipment.
- .Experienced English-speaking, first-aid trained guides.
- .Comprehensive group medical kit.
- .All essential camping equipment.
- .Conservation Area permits and rafting fees.
- .Clean drinking water.
- Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu
- .Extra bottles of water, soft drinks and alcohol
- .Airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal items such as laundry, phone calls, toiletries etc.