Chisapani, Dhungeshor, Jungle Ghat, Kathmandu, Kohalpur
- The world class river for white water rafting with 4+ levels rapid.
- Explore the panoramic view of west Nepal.
- Get a glimpse of different Nepalese culture and can observe varieties of wildlife.
- Experience the sylvan lifestyle of small villages with local foods.
The finest big volume and longest river in Nepal is Karnali. This world-class trip combines epic rapids, spectacular canyons and unrivaled wilderness. A ‘must’ for any rafter or kayaker seeking excitement and a taste of local products. Also it’s a long river expedition with covering around 80kms of rafting.
This trip can be combined with 2-nights three days in Bardiya National Park.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive in Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and pre departure meeting.
Drive to Koholpur
Meet at the office in Thamel and drive to Koholpur(14 hours drive)and stay at hotel.
Drive to Dungeshor
Drive to Dungeshor( 8 hours) and camp at the put in.
Rafting( 5 hours)and camp at sweetness and light.
Rafting (4hours) and village tour at Jungle Ghat, have some local tea. Camping at Scorpion Beach.
Swimming, learning kayaking or hike to village.
Rafting ( 6 hours) biggest day for rapids. Camp at Seti Confluence.
Rafting (5 hours) easy day and a chance to learn some kayaking.
Cliff jumping and village tour
Rafting ( 6 hours) cliff jumping, and village tour. Camp at Bheri Confluence.
Rafting (2 hours) to Chisapani, take out and flight to Kathmandu.
Last minute shopping in Kathmandu and transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu B&B.*
- .1 nights hotel in Koholpur
- .All meals on rafting expedition.
- .Transportations, and one way domestic flight ticket.*
- .State-of-the-art rafting equipment.
- .Experienced English-speaking, first-aid trained guides.
- .Comprehensive group medical kit.
- .All essential camping equipment.
- .Conservation Area permits and rafting fees.
- .Clean drinking water.
- Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu
- .Extra bottles of water, soft drinks and alcohol
- .Airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal items such as laundry, phone calls, toiletries etc.