Kaligandaki, Kathmandu, Pokhara
- River fromone of the deepest Gorges in the world.
- Views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks.
- Camping on the sandy beach.
- Langur monkeys, Common Kingfisher, River Chat, Himalayan Mashare are some of the animals and birds may see around the Kali Gandaki river.
After a fantastic round-off to a trek in the Annapurna region. Tumbling out of Mustang through one of the deepest gorges in the world, the Kali Gandaki boasts unforgettable views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks, beautiful landscapes. This trip can be combined with: Annapurna circuit trekking, upper mustang and any trekking trip ending around Beni , Nayapul, and Birethati.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
Hotel pick up & transfer to Domestic Airport to fly Pokhara. Upon arrival at Pokhara, drive to Nayapul (3-4 hours from Pokhara). Transfer to Hotel in Nayapul & Overnight at Nayapul.
Rafting from Nayapul
Have Scrumptious Breakfast. Completely outfitted with apt rafting equipments and internalizing a thorough safety briefing, we begin our rafting journey from Nayapul. As we maneuver along the deepest gorge of the world, we navigate with our professional river guide a bumpy section of Class III rapids amidst a natural showcase of deep-wooded canyons, warm waters, sparkling side creeks and spectacular glimpses of wildlife. As we approach Modi Dovan, we rest the trip to a halt for camping. We embrace the most pleasurable moments while camping under an open sky of sparkling stars with a camp fire lulls us to sleep as we dream of the next day on the Gorge section. Dinner and Overnight at Tent.
Raft upto Mirmi Ghat
Breakfast. The trip further proceeds towards Mirmi Ghat. Paddling along the majestic waves and rapids, we raft past surreal vistas of snow-capped peaks, lush forests, unique bird life and exotic animal species. Finally, the trip ends with our arrangement for overnight camping by the riverside. Dinner and Overnight at Tent.
Raft up to Ramdi Ghat
On this day, we resume our rafting journey along the challenging and demanding river. Basking in the grandeur of nature, we cross boulder-strewn white waters followed by calm pools, interspersed with frothing pulse-quickening rapid. Eventually, after rafting for two hours, we drive to Pokhara from where we either drive back to Kathmandu of fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu & Overnight.
- Domestic Flight (Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu)
- Airport Transfers (Domestic)
- Transfers from Nayapul in a Private transportation
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced English speaking rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- 3 times’ a day continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen utensil).
- Accommodation at twin sharing tent during the rafting en-route.
- All staffs daily wages, insurance and meals etc.
- All necessary fees for rafting permit, Government local taxes, all national park and conservation area fees.
- Land transportation except above, Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up & drop.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara with all 3 meals.
- Drinks except tea & Coffee: Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Cost for incase of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation & loss, theft of or damage to baggage & personal effects.
- Tips, Gratuities and expenditure.
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Activities not mentioned in above itinerary/ cost inclusion sections