- River fromone of the deepest Gorges in the world.
- Views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks.
- Camping on the sandy beach.
- Langur monkeys, Common Kingfisher, River Chat, Himalayan Mashare are some of the animals and birds may see around the Kali Gandaki river.
After a fantastic round-off to a trek in the Annapurna region. Tumbling out of Mustang through one of the deepest gorges in the world, the Kali Gandaki boasts unforgettable views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks, beautiful landscapes. This trip can be combined with: Annapurna circuit trekking, upper mustang and any trekking trip ending around Beni , Nayapul, and Birethati.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
Rafting from Nayapul
Raft upto Mirmi Ghat
Raft up to Ramdi Ghat
- Domestic Flight (Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu)
- Airport Transfers (Domestic)
- Transfers from Nayapul in a Private transportation
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced English speaking rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- 3 times’ a day continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen utensil).
- Accommodation at twin sharing tent during the rafting en-route.
- All staffs daily wages, insurance and meals etc.
- All necessary fees for rafting permit, Government local taxes, all national park and conservation area fees.
- Land transportation except above, Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up & drop.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara with all 3 meals.
- Drinks except tea & Coffee: Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Cost for incase of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation & loss, theft of or damage to baggage & personal effects.
- Tips, Gratuities and expenditure.
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Activities not mentioned in above itinerary/ cost inclusion sections