- A breathtaking landscapes, Sherp Mountain villages, monasteries, mountin lakes and glaciers.
- Mountain ranges like Khumbu himal, Ama Dablam, Kantega, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori and Mt. Everest can be witnessed.
- Colorful-tented camps of expedition groups on the mountains can be seen during the climbing season
This unforgettable Heli tour takes you as close to Mt. Everest within a day. A breathtaking landscape unfolds as your pilot glides the helicopter above picturesque Sherpa mountain villages, gompas (monasteries), emerald mountain lakes and a snowy expanse of Himalayan peaks and glaciers. Khumbu Himal, Ama Dablam, Kantega, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori and Mt. Everest are some of the peaks you will get to see up close. If you take this flight during the climbing season, you may also spy colorful-tented camps of expedition groups on the mountains. There will be a brief stopover at Kala Patthar (5545m) from here we can get the closest view of Mount Everest.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
- Airport transfers with an escorts by Private Vehicle
- Everest Heli sightseeing
- Breakfast at Kongde resort or Hotel Everest View
- National Park Permits
- Nepal visa – www.explorehimalaya.com/visaentry procedureinnepal.php
- Any other airfares and airport tax
- Any other service in Kathmandu (Hotel, Transfers, Tours and meals)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature (laundry, internet, beverages, telephone etc)
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due to weather condition/road blockage or any reason
- Your insurance and Medical expenses