Close to the Kathmandu Valley, Ganesh Himal in the north provides a clear view of splendid snow capped mountains to the valley dwellers. Walk through breathtaking meadows and untouched coniferous forests, where you get to experience the quaint old villages of the local ethnic people. Hike through forests filled with pastel shades of red, pink and white, as you enter forests covered entirely of Nepal’s national flower, the Rhododendron.Tour Highlight
- Explore the rich cultural heritage of Kathmandu Valley.
- Allow yourself for the colorful and authentic Scenic and Cultural Adventure.
- Experience closeness to nautre and a time with yourself in soltitude.
This great mountain lies between the valley of Budi Gandaki in the west and Bhotekoshi in the east. Trishuli River lies in the lower section of the region. Variety of flora and fauna enrich the region. This variety of flora provides a colourful vista to the trekkers, you can thus, enjoy the colors of nature while on the trek. The trekking route will take you to bits of experiences in quite Tamang villages, hot spas, gorges and glaciers as you pass through them.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival (1345 meters).
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink followed by orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Boudhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Salangkhu
Overnight stay at Camp nearby Trshuli River.
Salangkhu Khola – Kipchet Village
Overnight stay at Kipchet Village.
Kipchet Village – Gonga
Acclimatization rest at Gonga
Gonga – Rupchet Kharka
Overnight stay at Rupchet Kharka.
Rupchet – Singla – Sertung Kharka
Overnight stay at Sertung Kharka.
Serthung Kharka – Laba Dovan
Overnight stay at Laba Dovan.
LabaDovan – Khading village
Overnight stay at Khading Village.
Khading village – Nauban Kharka
Overnight stay at Nauban Kharka.
Nauban Kharka – Maghgoun
Overnight stay at Maghgoun.
Maghgoun – Arughat Bazaar
Overnight stay at Arughat Bazaar.
Arughat – Khanchowk Danda
Overnight stay at Khanchowk danda.
Khanchowk Danda – Gorkha
Overnight stay at Gorkha.
Gorkha – Kathmandu
Kathmandu bound for a day
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin /Double sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2-3 star hotels with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Private Transportation for members, Nepali staffs & cargo
- Accommodation in tent during trek
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- Tea coffee durng tek
- Boil water during trek
- Tents, mattress, cooking utensils
- Seasonal sleeping bag
- Trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide required porter while on trek
- Experienced cook, sherpas and kitchen crew
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment & Insurance of Langtang Ri trekking staffs
- Travel & Rescue arrangement All government taxes
- First Aid Kits
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client’s insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section