Everest Panoramic View Trek and Chitwan Safari
Everest Base Camp Trekking and Chitwan Safari, a holiday where all age-group travelers and adventurer can join in this complete adventure vacation of more than two week duration that leads you to amazing country within high and scenic Khumbu valley with excellent views of giant snow peaks on daily walks.
An exciting adventure that leads you at the foot of world number one Mt. Everest that soars high as tallest peak of this planet at above 8,848 m and 29,028 ft that straddles the border between Nepal and Tibet sides.Tour Highlight
- Trek through the most famous mountainous trekking route.
- Explore the rich cultural heritage of Kathmandu Valley.
- Cultural and scenic adventure in the comfort of nice cozy lodge of warm local hospitality
- Facing grand views of mighty Himalayan peaks in the harmony of Sherpa colorful custom
- Discover the diverse wildlife of Chitwan.
- Indulge yourself in the majestic views of the mighty Himalayas.
- Immerse yourself in true Buddhist culture and tradition.
This trip is perfect for those seeking a multitude of experiences. From being on top of the world to exploring the wildlife diversity of the lowlands of Nepal, this trip will fill you with experiences that will last a lifetime.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu (4,593ft)
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink followed by orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
After breakfast your tour around Kathmandu will commence where you will be accompanied by a guide of your lingual preference. The tour will include a visit to the following places:
- Boudhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu
Kathmandu- Lukla Flight(9,383 ft) and Trek to Phakding( 2,795m).
In the morning you will make a scenic flight to Lukla which lies towards the southern entrance of Sagarmatha National Park and the Mount Everest. Upon reaching Lukla you will prepare and head towards Phakding during which you will trek along the Dudh Koshi River Valley.
Overnight stay at Phakding.
Rest day at Namche Bazar
Apart from visiting areas in and around Namche Bazar, this days marks and important day for travelers to acclimatize oneself to the significant altitude. Your guide will instruct you regarding the steps to be undertaken in order to properly acclimatize to local conditions and mitigate any risk of altitude sickness.
You also have the option of visiting places such as the Edmond Hillary School and the Everest View Hotel.
Overnight stay at Namche Bazar.
Namche Bazar- Tengboche Trek
Though relatively close from Shingdip, the base camp is still at an elevation of 450m higher. From Shingdip we head westwards towards the base camp. Along the way you witness the view of the Jugal Himal. After about 2 hours of trek you reach the base camp sitting by a beautiful glacial lake. However, Shishapangma is still out of view from the base camp. You may rest for some time at the base camp, and decide to explore around a little later.
This day you travel towards the village of Tengboche and the pre-eminent Tengboche Monastery, bring you a little closer to the Everest Base Camp. If our group is lucky, we will see the Lama perform a ceremony and hear the mystical chanting and music. Along the ways you will also catch a glimpse of the twin peak summits of Ama Dablam and Mount Thamserku.
Overnight stay at Tengboche.
Today we will be making a 4 and half hours trek to Namche Bazar, crossing the Dudh Koshi River along the way. The trail also offers picturesque views of the great Himalayas.
Overnight stay at Namche Bazar.
After breakfast our trek will commence which involves a steep descent to Lukla. We should get to Lukla in about 5 and half hours.
Overnight stay at Lukla.
After breakfast, you will take an early morning flight to Kathmandu.. You will have the remaining part of the day to yourself to indulge in activities of your preference.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu
A completely new experience awaits you this day as we will travel to the safari town of Chitwan, famous for its wildlife. Transfer to Hotel. Welcome drinks on arrival. Have Lunch. Your Jungle Safari for half day includes Tharu Village Tour, Sunset Tour at the bank of Narayani River, followed with Tharu Cultural Dance & Dinner (buffet). Overnight at Hotel.
Chitwan Jungle Safari
A thrill for wildlife enthusiasts, this safari will provide you an opportunity to be amidst the rich wildlife diversity of Nepal. If you are lucky enough, you might also catch a glimpse of the elusive tiger and one-horned rhino.
Your full day Safari includes 3 hours of Jeep Safari inside National Park, an hour of canoe ride, have lunch in between, visit to Elephant Breeding Center, Elephant Bathing & transfer to Hotel. Have Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Drive Back to Kathmandu
After an early morning indulgence in bird watching, we will drive back to Kathmandu.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
A day to yourself in Kathmandu
Today you will have the day to yourself where you can indulge in activities of your preference; perhaps collecting some souvenirs to take a small part of Nepal back home might entice you. Cultural Dinner- a day before departure. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After Breakfast – free time till departure – A representative from TravHill Dot Com will transfer to Airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu flight for Clients and guide
- Accommodation in tea house during trek
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- 4 seasonal sleeping bag
- Everest trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- National Park Fee
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter between 2 members while on trek
- Kathmandu to Chitwan to Kathmandu in a Tourist Bus
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Langtang Ri trekking staffs
- Twin sharing accommodation at Chitwan in 2 to 3 star hotel
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) at Chitwan
- Jungle Safari activities (Jeep Ride, Sunset Tour, Tharu Cultural Dance & Bird Watching)
- Chitwan National Park fee
- Travel & Rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Tea coffee , drinking water , hot shower and Electricity bill during trek
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client’s insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in cost include section
- Yoga and Meditation: Nepal, being famous for its natural method of treating the disease for years. This natural method of healing includes exercises, yoga, reki, meditation and physiotherapy.
- Visit Swayambhunath: The temple is also known by Monkey Temple. An ancient religious architecture lies atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu City.
- A day hike to Nagarkot: If you have just a day in Kathmandu and looking for an easy adventure activities like day hike in Kathmandu then this Nagarkot Changunarayan day hiking trip is the best option to escape from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu and to explore the country side at the same time. You will be amazed to see just how much the local villages along the trail remain unchanged and still exhibit their traditional countryside lifestyle even though they are so close to the city on your day hike in Kathmandu.