Everest base camp, Kala Patthar
Everest Heli Tour
The Everest Heli Tour is one of the most exhilarating helicopter tours to Mount Everest. Away from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu, our Heli tour offers a fresh and tranquil Himalayan environment. The Everest Heli Tour takes you through many famous Sherpa villages of not only Namche Bazaar, but also settlements like Tengboche and Dingboche.
- An adventurous Heli tour to Mount Everest (5242m)
- Get a glimpse of blissful mountains which includes Mount Gauri Shankhar, Lhotse and Maha Langur ranges among others.
- Trek to Sherpa’s homeland under pinnacle of the world – Everest.
- Experience the sylvan lifestyle of Everest region with its multicultural setting through home stays and resorts operated by the local people.
Join us in this rare and fascinating opportunity to embrace the Legendary Himalayas and discover ineffable beauty that is guaranteed to be one of the most mesmerizing experiences ever.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Resort
Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, You will be met and greeted with a traditional welcome by TravHill representatives and be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free to explore as own.
Fly to Lukla (2800m) & Everest
- At 5:30 am in the morning, we will meet you at your Hotel in Kathmandu.
- At 6:00 am, we will reach to the airport and check in to the domestic terminal.
- Our flight starts at 6:30 am and it will take approximately 45 minutes to reach Lukla airport for fueling. After that, we will continue our flight to Kalapatthar viewpoint and Everest Base Camp for landing. You can take pictures and explore Everest Himalayan peaks. Then, we will start to round around Everest Base Camp for the peregrine view of the territory and you will be taken to Hotel Everest View for breakfast for an hour.
- Around 11 am, we will fly back to Kathmandu which will take around 50 minutes to reach.
- At 12 pm, we will land at Kathmandu airport and you will be transferred to your Hotel
- Arrival and Departure transportation to the airport from the hotel and vice-versa
- Seating arrangement for up to the maximum of 5 people
- Airport Boarding Pass
- Applicable permit arrangement service only
- Medical kits
- Oxygen Cylinder
- 1 Hour break at Everest View Hotel for Breakfast
- Helicopter cost for the day of flight
- 5 to 10 Minute of Break at Kalapather View Point for Pictures and Videos
- 5 Minutes of Hiking at 5550 Meter height (With view of Mount Everest)
- Government Tax & Fuel Surcharges
- Medical and life insurance
- Breakfast (You can get a set breakfast at $ 35 Per Person)
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest
- Hard/soft drinks throughout the trip.
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs
- Sagarmatha National park fees (USD 30 or 3000 Rupees in Nepali Currency)
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Activities other than mentioned in cost inclusion section