Dhampus Village Hiking
Dhampus village Hiking is a gateway to remote countryside, offers the close view of villager’s simple lifestyle, discover tranquility, hiking along with grazing sheep and more. The trail is guided by steep and amazing route with the incredible backdrop view of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and Lamjung Himal on northern horizon.
Dhampus hiking is also blessed with the astounding view of massive Annapurna Himalaya ranges. This hiking is ideal for those willing to experience the mountaineering adventure and ethnic tribe at a glance. Explore the culture and lifestyle to its fullest by walking around. Diversity in culture, tradition and living is well exposed in villages. Enjoy the cultural hospitality, traditional accommodation, local cuisine, farming method and more during this tour in this village.Besides the breathtaking mountain views, This village will also offer you an opportunity to experience the peace and beauty of Nepalese countryside , watch the daily lives of the villagers , see them work on the farms and interact with local people .
Trek to this village from Pokhara is one of the shortest treks around Pokhara Valley that takes you through 3 different popular viewpoints; Dhampus, Naudanda and Sarangkot. Dhampus is not only the best view point but is also a small village of ethnic Gurung community, which gives you an opportunity to witness their daily life style.Tour Highlight
- Close up view of Annapurna Himalayan ranges like Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and Lamjung Himal.
- Cultural practices, traditional village life style, local farming can be observed so close.
- Hiking with full natural vegetation
- Cultural Hospitality
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive to Phedi
Overnight at Village Lodge.
Explore the Village
Drive back to Kathmandu
- Airport Transfers
- City Transfers in a private transportation
- All the Local Sightseeing in a private transport as mentioned above in the itinerary
- Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Guide throughout the trip
- Per day per bottle Clean Drinking Water for per person
- International Airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Lunch & Dinner
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Entrance Fees for all the Sightseeing places
- Permit/ TIIMS
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Activities other than mentioned in cost inclusion section