Chitwan Jungle Safari
Chitwan jungle safari tour is one of most popular adventure tours for those who has dream to see wild animals close enough, green forest and flat landscape of Nepal. This safari offers a wilderness of rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. The highlights of this safari are to discover pre-historic one-horned rhinoceros, a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, elephants, crocodile, python and deer, brilliantly colored birds and if you are fortunate – the superb Royal Bengal Tiger. Besides this other animals like rhesus monkey, grey langur, deer, leopards and wild cats etc.
Another most important factor adding to the Chitwan experience is the colorful Tharu Culture, their way of living, culture and tradition and heart touching Tharu Dance.Tour Highlight
- Close up view of one-horned rhinoceros, Bengal tiger and other mammals, reptiles, water animals, wild animals, birds and nature.
- Elephant safari, jungle walk, bird watching, nature walk with boat ride along Rapti river.
- Visiting the elephant breeding center.
- Tharu village excursion.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Chitwan & Half Day Sightseeing at Chitwan
Full Day Sightseeing at Chitwan National Park
Depart to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu only.
- 2 night 3 days Chitwan Package (Jungle Package with Jungle Entrance Fees +Full Board Meal with accommodation)
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- All City Transfers
- Domestic Ticket
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected)
- Anything Extra other than mentioned in above itinerary
- Personal Expenses