Chitlang Kulekhani Trek – A Short refresher Trek
Chitlang Kulekhani trek Lying 17Kms south-west of Kathmandu valley, Chitlang offers an idyllic setting to unburden oneself from the commotion of metropolitan life and relax and enjoy a pristine country life. The route to Chitlang provides an opportunity to scale the Chandragiri hill, an epoch making location in Nepal’s history indeed, as it was from the hill’s vantage point that Prithvi Narayan Shah had the vision to unify Kathmandu valley.
Chitlang, on the other hand, is an ancient Newari settlement located in Makwanpur district. Different artistic monuments, pagoda-styled roofs and unique craftsmanship around the place offer a fascinating charm. The temples with amazing wood and stone carving, artistic rest houses, stone taps, available inscription of centuries long reveal that the settlement was once a civilized settlement in ancient time. Chitlang also has a facility of village home stay where you can get insight of the rural life in Nepal. The hills of Chitlang is considered one of the best hiking/trekking destinations around Kathmandu.
This relatively short trek offers a multitude of experiences where one can catch a glimpse of various mountain ranges, multicultural villages, forests with a diverse array of flora and fauna, religious monuments and major hydropower project of the country among others. If you want to keep it short and yet create indelible memories, this trek is a perfect fit for you.Tour Highlight
- Explore the panoramic view of Kathmandu valley from atop Chandragri Hill.
- Get a glimpse of blissful mountains which include Manaslu, Ganesh and Lantang ranges among others.
- Offer prayers at Bhaleswor Mahadev temple.
- Experience the sylvan lifestyle of Chitlang with its multicultural setting through homestays operated by the local people.
- Explore one of the major hydro power projects at Kulekhani.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Transfer to Chitlang
Chitlang via Kulekhani
- Hotel Transfers in a Private Transportation
- 1 Night Accommodation at Chitlang
- 2 Times Lunch, 1 Time Dinner & Breakfast (All Buffet)
- 1 English Speaking guide
- Chandragiri Cable Car Ticket
- Boating Charges at Kulekhani
- City Transfers and all the Sightseeing as mentioned in a Private Transport
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc.
- Anything not specified in cost include sections
- Extra Activities not mentioned in itinerary/ cost inclusion section