Chisapani to Nagarkot Trek
Chisapani Nagarkot trek is most popular among those who have lesser time in Nepal and are willing to experience natural beauty. This trek provide the stunning views of countrysides and mountains. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek hike starts from the short drive to Sundarijal. A place away from the city hub. It follows the trail of Sundarijal climbing up the water pipes, which supplies water in Kathmandu Valley. On the way, you will witness Shivapuri watershed and Wildlife reserve offering rich insight into the culture, lifestyle, and tradition of the locals living there. Also, the view of mountains like Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Ganesh Himal, Mt Dorje lakpa, Mt Gaurishanker, and many more will be overwhelming from the top of Shivapuri.
Similarly, the trail continues to Nagarkot from Chisapani. Nagarkot is a favorite hill station in Nepal. From Nagarkot, you’ll drive back to Bhaktapur city (16.3 km: about half an hour), a famous Newar village full of cultural and archaeological monuments. Spend time sightseeing, and after lunch, you will return to Kathmandu via a short drive. This Chisapani Nagarkot trek will be suitable for the people having busy schedule and less time to spend in trekking.
- Explore the rich culture, lifestyle & traditions of Kathmandu Valley
- Stunning views of Villages and Mountains in between the trails
- Experience the natural beauty like dense green forests and waterfalls in between
- Explore the art and architecture of ancient monuments and temples
- A short and refreshing trek away from hustle and busy life of Kathmandu
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Katmandu
A brief orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide.
Overnight stay at your hotel.
Kathmandu- Sundarijal- Chisapani
This day you will initially drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal which will take approximately 1.5 hour. From Sundarijal you will make an uphill trek to Chisapani for about 4 hours. The way to Chisapani offers wonderful view of the Kathmandu Valley where you can also interact with the local custom of the residents along the way. Upon reaching Chisapani, you will be staying at a hotel which specially cater to the need of tourists.
Overnight stay at Chisapani.
Chisapani- Nagarkot Trek.
Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Nagarkot- Changunarayan Trek
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
A day for yourself in Kathmandu
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Private Scorpio for Transfers to the hiking/ trekking point
- Accommodation in tea house during the trek
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) during trekking
- Clean Drinking Water per bottle per person per day
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking Trek guide throughout the trip
- One Porter between each two clients while on trek
- National Park Fee
- Travel & Rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Soft/hard drinks
- Anything not specified in cost include section