Chepang Village Tour
Chepang village having located 80 km away from Kathmandu, Chepang culture tour presents the glimpse of indigenous Chepang’s tribe and communities whose settlements is in mid hill of Nepal. Chepang village have their way of living and own distinctive language unlike from other communities. They live a nomadic life in jungle, hunt, gather and fish for survival like our ancestor used to do in Stone Age. They gather wild food, root and also nature some traditional farming near jungle.
Traditional song, dance and cultural handicrafts showcase the richness of Chepang community. The Chepang community lies in Chitwan region which is famous for teaming with wildlife, bird watching, rich vegetation and unique culture. The 3 days trek from Hattibang to Shaktikhor passes several isolated remote villages and lush vegetation where very few travelers have visited before.Besides the natural beauty, the trail offers cultural highlights of one of the indigenous communities Chepang. This area is the home of Chepang people who lead a semi-nomadic life and have rich cultural traditions. Due to their distinct life style and the remoteness of their homeland, this indigenous group belongs to the much marginalized groups of Nepal.
Chepang Village trekking is started form Hundi and ends in Shaktikhor. Shaktikhor is in chitwan and the Chitwan national park in near form there so once can visit the chitwan after this trekking, this trekking can be combined with the rafting in Trisuli River as well.Tour Highlight
- Explore the panoramic view of surrounding hills and Himalaya ranges.
- Taste the tranquility of jungle and culture of nomadic people living in jungle.
- Showcase of the Culture & Tradition of Chepang Community
- Glimpse of Indigenous Chepang’s tribe and communities
- A perfect spot to experience wildlife, bird watching and experience the rich vegetation
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival (1345 meters).
Kathmandu to Hungdi (4 hours drive) & trek to Hattibang Village (4 hours) & Overnight
Trek from Hattibang to Jyandala - 5-6 hrs and over night at Home-stay
Trek from Jyandala to Shaktikhor (5-6 hrs) and Overnight at Home-stay
Drive Shaktikhor to Chitwan
Drive to Kathmandu
Full Day Sightseeing at Kathmandu
- Airport Transfers
- Private Transportation for transfers and sightseeing
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast at Kathmandu
- Full Board Meal (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast) for 1 Night at Chitwan with Jungle Activities (Jeep Safari/ Elephant Ride, Sunset Tour & Tharu Cultural Dance)
- Full Board Meal ( Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast) with accommodation at Home Stay (during trekking)
- An experienced private local guide during Chepang Village Tour
- First AID
- International/ Domestic Air Ticket
- Lunch & Dinner at Kathmandu
- Extra Meals than what is scheduled in the itinerary
- Water/ Drinks/ Beverages
- Tips to Guide/ Driver
- Medical/ Travel Insurance
- Medicines (As prescribed by doctor)
- All permits and entry fees
- Emergency Rescue
- Personal Expense
- Extra Activities other than mentioned in cost inclusion section/ itinerary