Bhote Koshi Rafting
Bhote Koshi Rafting is suitable if you have limited time and need a feeling of an adrenaline rush, rafting at Bhote Koshi (also translated as the river from Tibet) is the perfect one for you. The Araniko Highway resides along this river making an easy transport way to Lhasa from Kathmandu. Even looking at the river with rapids of class 3, 4 and 4+ rushes your blood and gives you an adrenaline rush.
The put in point of this rafting trip is the lower part of Khadichour, which is a 3 hour drive from Kathmandu, and the take out point is the Sukute Beach but the put in point changes during the monsoon season. The rafting journey is suitable throughout the year but you can gain a much better experience from September to October.If you are looking for a thrilling white water experience within a limited time, this rafting expedition is just the right one for you. The Bhote-Koshi is a world class river, recommended for first time rafters and experienced river-runners alike. Beside, this trip can be combined with trekking around the Tibet border area, mountain biking to the Tibet border, canyoning , bungee-jumping, etc.Moreover, for this trip, we will provide you Nepal Government licensed river guides, who have completed Red Cross first aid training. Our guides hold rafting certifications from International Rafting Federation (IRF) and are also trained as Whitewater Rescue Technicians (WRT). Be assured that you will be in our safe hands.Tour Highlight
- Experience the world class river rafting.
- Rafting in more than 60 rapids.
- Combined with trekking around Tibet border area, mountain biking, bungee-jumping, etc.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Drive to Khadichour & Start Rafting
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue, and Wilderness First Aid
- Professionally trained and certified safety Kayakers.
- Quality rafting and kayaking equipment, including boats, kayaks, helmets, paddles, PFDs, dry bags and Pelican boxes.
- Accommodation in a camp and all necessary facilities including two man tents, shelters, simple mattress and sleeping bag, toilet tents, etc.
- Treated drinking water
- Two-way transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Team photos (photos videos by our team)
- Included meals
- Day 1 = Lunch & Dinner
- Day 2 = Breakfast & Lunch
- Visas, flights, other taxes etc.
- Personal items like toiletries, clothing, camera etc.
- Alcohol and other packed food.
- Insurance policy: paddlers need to have their own insurance since we only provide insurance to our crew.
- Tips for guides – we pay our guides and porters fairly but if you want you can tip them personally.
- Shorts / ½ pant
- Sport Sandals
- Shirts that will dry quickly
- Swim suit
- Warm layers (fleece, trousers)
- Camera and batteries/chargers
- Water Bottles
- A little cash