Barpak Village Tour
Barpak village is one of the beautiful villages of Gorkha, situated at an altitude of 1900 m above sea level at 45 km 928 miles) North of Gorkha Bazaar. In early times when Nepal was divided in many states, Barpak was ruled by Ghale king. Barpak, homeland of Victoria Cross honored late Captain Gaje Ghale, is visited by Dr. Roman Herzog, President of Germany in 1997. It has approximately 1200 households with population around 15,000.
Unique sloppy village with dense stone-tile roofed house, abundant culture and majestic landscapes, Barpak village is an incredible place to visit. From cultural village tour to trekking in Dharkey Dada, Narad Pokhari and overlooking of Darauti River, this short village tour has always something special to offer.
Hike up to nearby Mumche hill, to have clear and panoramic view of Ganesh Himal, Buddha Himal, Siringe Himal, Manaslu Himal and Himchuli. The exceptional view of Daraundi River descending from Gorkha Himal and Ghhulung glacier in Manaslu region passing through impressive gorge of tropical forest has additional benefit of the village tour.
The landscape and cleanliness of the village really adds value to its natural beauty. One can see Buddha Himal standing on the other side of the village. From a nearby Mumche hill, the panoramic view of the Ganesh himal, Buddha Himal, Siringe Himal, Manaslu Himal and the Himchuli is breathtaking. the view of the rivers is engrossing and captivating. Daraundi River that spills from the Gorkha Himal and Ghhulung glacier in the Manaslu region, cutting its path through a deep gorge of tropical jungle is awe-inspiring. For those who wish to walk up the hill and seek more adventure can reach Narad Pokhari after two days trek from Barpak. Narad Pokhari (4,500 m) is believed to be a pilgrimage site for the Hindus.Tour Highlight
- The villages of real Gurkha- the real fighters of Nepal
- A perfect place to History, Ancient Culture, Tradition & Lifestyle of people
- Impressive gorge of tropical forest
- Close up view of Manaslu and Ganesh Himal range.
- Picturesque settlement village and farmlands.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Drive from Kathmandu to Barpark
Exploring the Culture
Drive back to Kathmandu
- Hotel Transfers in a Private transport
- Transfers from Kathmandu- Barpak- Kathmandu in a Private transport
- Accommodation in Home stay at Barpak
- Breakfast and Dinner during the village tour and trekking around Barpak
- 1 Experienced Guide & 1 Porter throughout the trip
- Clean Drinking water/person/bottle/day
- First Aid Kit
- All the permit fee
- International Flight
- Domestic Flight
- Daily Lunch
- Drinks & Beverages
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Emergency Rescue and Management
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Activities not mentioned in Itinerary & Cost Inclusions section