Australian Base Camp Trek
Australian Base Camp Trek is one of the shortest and easiest trek from Pokhara.Australian Camp set on the beautiful hill top offers striking views over the valleys and stunning views of the Annapurna Mountain range. The place is located on the north-west of Pokhara. After driving about an hour, we start our hike from Kande. This trek allows you for the closed view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapurchhre, Annapurna IV, Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu range etc. in a clear day. Excellent getaway from daily monotonous life that offers very refreshing hiking in the nature and village experience and walk through the terraced farmland and cultural village of Dhampus and Kande.
From Australian Camp, we will trek to Dhampus. Dhampus is another nice village. It takes about 1 hour walking from Australian Camp. The trail from Australian Camp to Dhampus is very nice. We walk through jungle. If it is clear day, you will see Annapurna Himalayas on the background. In the middle of the Dhampus village, we will have Lunch. Dhampus is a Nepali typical village. You can still see nice himalayas view if weather is still clear.Tour Highlight
- Get a complete tour of Capital city, Kathmandu, including famous Hindu and Buddhist temples, and 4 of World Heritage sites declared by UNESCO
- Visit Pokhara, Lake city, encompassed by world-famous Annapurna mountain range and other highest mountains in the periphery.
- Stunning views of the Annapurna Mountain ranges.
- Exploration of Nepalese Typical Lifestyle
Australian Base Camp Trek offers stunning sun rise view along with brilliant mountain scenery and delightful view of Pokhara valley.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight at Kathmandu
Drive to Pokhara & Trek to Australian Base Camp
Drive to the trekking point called Kande – from Kande, we will start trekking upto Trek from Kande to Australian Base Camp [duration: 2-3 hours]. Reach Base Camp, Spectacular picturesque of mountain ranges like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapurchhre, Annapurna IV, Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu range etc. Transfer to Lodge/ Guest House at Australian Base Camp. Overnight at Tea House/ Lodge.
Trek back to Pokhara
Fly back to Kathmandu
- Domestic Airfare [Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu ONLY for Indian passport holder, for other national passport holder will be extra cost for air fair]
- Airport Shuttle Services
- All the Local sightseeing as mentioned in above itinerary in Private Transport
- City Tour Guide at Kathmandu & Pokhara as mentioned
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Lodges/ Tea Houses Stay at Australian Base Camp
- 1 Time Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Australian Base Camp
- Trekking Guide throughout the trek at Australian Base Camp
- Private Transfers from Pokhara-Kande-Phedi-Pokhara
- Australian Base camp trekking permission.
- Entrance Fees at all sightseeing places as mentioned above in the itinerary
- International Airfare
- VISA Fees
- Daily Lunch & Dinner at Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Water, Drinks & Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Extra Activities cost [Paragliding, Zip Flying, Boating at Fewa Lake, Bungee Jumping & Rafting] other than not mentioned in the itinerary