Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek
Annapurna Circuit trek with Tilicho Lake and Poon Hill takes us to the world’s highest lake in the Manang District of Nepal. The first part of the trail is that of the Annapurna circuit. However, from Manang we go to the mail valley to the west and trek up to the Tilicho Lake. Our trail again joins the Annapurna circuit route and crosses the Thorong La pass, one of the highest passes in the world. We also climb up to Poon Hill famous for its spectacular views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.Tour Highlight
- Enjoy the panoramic Mountain views, experience walk through magnificent scenery.
- Discover the naturally gifted region and understand the culture and tradition, lifestyle of people of this awesome region.
- Experience divinity, solitude and serenity at its zenith when you reach your ultimate destination at Tilicho Lake.
The Majestic views of Annapurna mountains in the region, the magnificence of snow-capped mountains makes Annapurna region one of the greatest treks of not only Nepal but of the world. Naturally, it will make you spellbound! culturally it will intrigue you. You will visit villages and places where you will find the amalgamation of different cultures and traditions. Extension of Trek to Tilicho Lake is an attraction of this trek. The splendid view of Tilicho lake and the time you spend there will rejuvenate your body and soul.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Katmandu 1400 m(4600 ft)
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Boudhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located on the northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture. Overnight stay at Kathmandu
Drive from Kathmandu to Bulbule
Overnight stay at Trekking Lodge.
Trek from Bulbule to Syange
From Syange to Chamje
From Chamje to Dharapani
From Dharapani to Chame
Chame to Upper Pisang
From Upper Pisang to Manang
Manang is a very beautiful place. You will get to relax and spend time here in Manang for a day. This day will also help you acclamatize. You can elxplore the places around, have a light time because days ahead are going to get tougher as you move towards higher altitude in the trek. In Manang you can visit Buddhist Bhojo Gompa , Gangapurna Lake.
From Manang to Khangsar
From Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp
Trek Tilicho Base Camp to Ledar
770m up to the head of the valley – you will get to see what you awaited all these days for the beautiful Tilicho Lake. The lake is set in a small and steep valley with 7,134m. The Tilich Peak lies on the southern side and is the source point for the lake. There are also several other high altitude peaks around the valley. You can take your time to take photographs, relax, enjoy, immerse,and forget yourself to nature. After some time, you will return to the basecamp(4,919).
You will follow your footsteps as you will return from Tilicho Base Camp, the same way you went up there. Soon, you will join the Annapurna Circuit trail to Manang. You will trek along a valley Yak Kharka and then to village of Ledar (4,200m).Overnight stay at Trekking Lodge.
To Thorong Phedi (4,450m) and over Thorong La Pass (5,416m) to Muktinath (3800m)
From Muktinath to Jomsom
From Jomsom to Pokhara.
From Pokhara to Kathmandu
Kathmandu bound for a day
- Airport pick-up & drop-off transportation by private vehicle
- Twin/Double sharing accommodation at Kathmandu & Pokhara in 2-3 stars hotel with breakfast & all taxes
- Kathmandu / Bulbule private transportation
- Accommodation in Normal tea house during trek
- Meals ( Breakfast with 2 cup of Tea & coffe), lunch, dinner – during trek
- Sleeping bag
- Annapurna trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & permits
- Annapurna conservation permit fee & TIMS
- A First Aid and Eco trained & government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between every two members during trek
- Jomsom Pokhara flight fare for member & guide
- Pokhara Kathmandu Tourist Bus Transportation
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- First Aid Kit
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Tea coffee in Lunch & Dinner time during trek
- Drinking water during trek
- Hot Shower & Electricity Bills during trek
- Tips for guide & Porter & Driver
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gear & clothing – these may be available for hire
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section