- One of adventure sports in Nepal for thrill lover.
- Most long zip flying in south Asia (1800 meters vertical drop)
- Flying at the speed of 120km/hr for two minutes.
- An ultimate lifetime experience
Zip Flyer in Nepal is the tallest, longest and steepest zip line in the whole world. It’s not only the reason why it’s getting popular these days but also the thrill and excitement it provides to the fanatic out there. Located in the most beautiful city of Nepal, Pokhara and organized from the hilltop with the expert guidance, this adventure is unmatchable and extra comparing to other excitements. A person who has a dream to fly and feel that wind rushing through the body while observing the bird’s eye view of the earth, this is perfect for them.
Participants must be between 35 and 125 kg (75 and 275 pounds) and must be comfortable with the heights. This ride is not recommended for individuals with back or neck problems, or those who are pregnant. Other than that, it’s for all from the rest of the world.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
(Those who won’t be full enough with the zip flyer can join in the bunjee jumping which is in Hemja)*
- Pick-up and drop from/to hotel
- Zip flyer ride (Bungee jump optional)
- Proper guidance and support
- Photos and videos
- Meals and drinks
- Souvenir shopping
* Also we have package for Pokhara Bungee Jump.