- Explore the historical monuments of Kathmandu valley.
- Travel through rugged rural terrain along various traditional settlements.
- Catch the majestic sight of the Mt Ganesh.
- Be awestruck by nature at is very best throughout the journey.
- Get immersed in spirituality as you trek.
This journey provides a uniquely spiritual experience as your trail is fraught with many religious monuments. Tsum, derived from the Tibetan word Tsombo, meaning vivid, lives up to its name as the trek will enable to clear your senses and reinvigorate you. You will also experience the diverse flora and fauna along the way the beautiful natural setting is second to none.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Katmandu
Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Boudhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Swyambbunath: Sitting atop a hill, it is the most prominent Buddhist pilgrimage site in Nepal and is one of many sites of Nepal included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Pashupatinath: The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Kathmandu-Arughat Drive & Trek to Arkhet
Overnight stay at Arkhet Bazaar.
Arkhet Bazar- Machha Khola Trek
Overnight stay at Machha Khola.
Machha Khola-Yaru Khola Trek
From Machha Khola we will trek to Yaru Khola along the Budi Gandaki river which offers some spectacular sights to behold.
Overnight stay at Yaru Khola.
Yaru Khola-Lopka Trek.
Overnight stay at Lopka.
Overnight stay at Chumling.
From Chumling we will trek to Chhokangparo where at the destination you will be warmly welcomed with some servings of much need hot tea.
Overnight stay at Chhokangparo.
Chhokangparo -Nile/Chhule & Visit Milarepa Piren Phu Cave
Overnight stay at Nile/Chule.
Nile/Chhule -Mu Gompa Trek & visit Dhephyudonma Gompa.
Overnight stay at Mu Gompa.
Mu Gompa -Rachen Gompa Trek & visit Gonhgye Gompa Trek
Overnight Stay at camp site.
Rachen Gompa-Dumje Trek
Overnight stay at Dunje.
On this day we will trek to Philim where along the way we will witness a mesmerizing waterfall in Lower Tsum Valley. Our destination at Phillim is a Gurung village which should provide a unique cultural experience to all visitors.
Overnight stay at Philim.
Overnight stay at Tatopani.
Overnight stay at Lapubesi.
We head to the last stretch of our trek as we head towards Arughat.
Overnight stay at Arughat.
Drive to Kathmandu.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Free day in Kathmandu.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
You will be taken from your hotel to the airport as per your schedule. You will reach the airport 2 hours prior to your flight.
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 3 star hotels with breakfast
- sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- Accommodation in tent during trek
- Private transportation & Cargo
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- 4 seasonal sleeping bag
- Tea Coffee
- Trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & Permits
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and required porters
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Langtang Ri trekking staffs
- Travel & Rescue arrangement
- Experienced cook, sherpas and kitchen crew
- Tents, mattress, cooking utensils and camping equipments
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Special restricted permit From Sept. to Nov. US$ 70 per week per person From Dec. to Aug. US$ 50 per week per person
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges
- Transportation for members, nepali staffs & cargo
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Client’s insurance, Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specfied in cost include section