- The most popular rafting trip of Nepal.
- Nearby the capital city just two hour drive , it makes adrenaline packed trip during the monsoon.
- Rapids level 3+ and volume of river gives you adventure at its best.
Just by the doorstep of the Kathmandu valley we can adventure white water adrenaline rush. The Trishuli is a world class river, recommended for first time rafters and experienced river-runners alike. We can float all the seasons around the year. Beside, this trip can be combined with trekking, mountain biking, canyoning , jungle safari.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
- 1 nights camping accommodation at a purpose-built resort.
- All meals on rafting trip (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Both way road transportation to and from Kathmandu
- State-of-the-art rafting equipment, including US-coastguard tested lifejackets, helmets and wetsuits
- Experienced English-speaking, first-aid trained guides
- Comprehensive group medical kit
- All essential camping equipment, including tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Conservation Area permits and rafting fees
- Insurance for all trip staff
- Clean drinking water
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcohol
- Guide and driver tips
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes Visas
- Travel insurance (you need to provide this)
- Personal items such as laundry, phone calls, toiletries etc.