- Explore the historical monuments of Kathmandu valley.
- Catch the view of Kathmandu valley through the watchful gaze of the Shivapuri hill while being amidst beautiful array of flora and fauna.
- Traverse the mighty hills surrounding Kathmandu valley.
- Experience the tranquil ambience of Nagarkot.
Kathmandu valley is beautifully ensconced within various majestic hills and Shivapuri, the second highest among them, is definitely a must go. Enriched with multitude of vegetation, the trek to Shivapuri offers a unique view of the Kathmandu valley. The trek provides a lasting experience of the rural life just a few kilometers away from the capital and has the added benefit of being suitable for all seasons. Cap off your journey in the tranquil environment of Nagarkot which caters to every need of a traveler. So pack your bags and experience Kathmandu valley like never before.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu
A brief orientation along with the necessary documentation will be carried out by your guide. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Boudhhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath:The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Swayambhunath: Sitting atop a hill, it is the most prominent Buddhist pilgrimage site in Nepal and is one of many sites of Nepal included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Drive to Budhanilkantha and trek to Shivapuri
From Budhanilkantha the trail leads to Shivapuri, which is the second highest hill within which the Kathmandu valley is ensconced and is also the site of the Shivapuri National Park.
The trek begins from the southern border of the hill upto the Nagi Gomba which will take around one and a half hours. The place houses the nunnery monastery. Beyond the monastery, the trek includes an uphill climb for another 3 hours which rewards you with the glimpses of various types of vegetation. Once atop the Shivapuri hill, you can view various mountatins including Ganesh and Lantang among others.
Overnight stay at Shivapuri.
Shivapuri Lekh to Dhap
The trek offers one the experience of various flora and faunas which culminates into Dhap, which is an expansive and beautiful field surrounded by forests.
Overnight stay at Dhap.
Dhap to Nagarkot
Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Nagarkot to Changunarayan and drive to Kathmandu
Overnight stay at your hotel.
Kathmandu: A day for yourself
Departure from Kathmandu
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin /double sharing 2-3 star accommodation at Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Escorted with English speaking guide. Private transportation. Entrance fees
- Private vehicle transportation
- Accommodation in Normal tea house during trek
- Meals – Breakfast with 2 cups of tea/ coffee, lunch, dinner – during trek
- Sleeping bag
- Langtang trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & permits
- A First Aid and Eco trained & government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members during trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- National Park fee
- First Aid Kit
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa Fee (USD 40 for 30 Day)
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Drinking water, Hot shower and Electricity bills during trek
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gear & clothing – these may be available for hire
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section