- Float on unusually warm water of Himalayan River Seti which flow through the lap of Annapurna.
- Many straight flow and baby rapid for beginner kayaker.
- Get a glimpse of blissful mountains, hills and spectacular scenery.
- Rapid level 3 +, mostly straightforward rapids which is ideal for white water rafting.
Unrivalled wilderness Seti is strange warm for a Himalayan river. It lies on the edge of the Annapurna region and flows through spectacular scenery. With its gentle gradient and straightforward rapids this river is ideal for kayaking. Small villages around the river are mark to be visit. And other interesting lesson about rivers and kayak will be given.
Also professional kayaker can involved in this trip and feel some surreal adventure.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive at Kathmandu
Drive to Damauli
Whole day Kayaking
Kayaking and return to Kathmandu
- All land transport in private vehicle including airport transfers, Support Vehicle
- hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary
- All accommodation in best available teahouse
- All meals as per itinerary
- Professional Mountain Bike Guide
- All permits and entry fees
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses
- Sleeping Bags
- Personal Travel and Evacuation Insurance (Compulsory)
- Mountain Bikes