- Explore the rich cultural heritage of Kathmandu Valley
- Rejuvenate yourself in natural hot springs.
- Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of the Tamang and Gurung community.
- Trek through majestic landscape rich in spectacular sight of the Himalayas.
A relatively untouched route, trek to Ruby valley is an experience worth cherishing. Filled with nature’s majesty and rich cultural experience, this trek near the capital is apt for those seeking to experience something new.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Boudhhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath:The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Swayambhunath: Sitting atop a hill, it is the most prominent Buddhist pilgrimage site in Nepal and is one of many sites of Nepal included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Overnight stay at Gatlang.
Overnight stay at Somdang.
Somdang-Pangsang Pass Trek
Overnight stay at a tea house in Pangsang Pass.
Pangsang Pass – Tipling Trek via Shertung
Overnight stay at Tipling.
Tipling-Neber Gaon Trek
Overnight stay at Neber Gaon.
Neber Gaon- Natural Hot Spring Trek
On this day, we will move towards Tatopani(hot springs), where you can enjoy a half day bath and unwind. Then on we will lunch at Hot Spring and the trek continues where we will pass through hairpin hill edges, hence trek should be done with utmost attention. Finally we will reach Kupchyat village, a Tamang village.
Overnight stay at Kupchyat.
Kupchyat - Khading – Lapa Gaon Trek
Overnight stay at Lapa Gaon.
Lapa Gaon – Borang – Jharlang Trek
Jharlang (Ungul) – Kuri – Khaniyabas Trek
Overnight stay at Khaniyabas.
Khaniyabas – Megang Danda Trek
Overnight stay at Megang Danda.
Megang Danda – Trisuli Bazaar – Kathmandu
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Airport pick-up & drop-off transportation by private vehicle
- Twin/Double sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2-3 star hotel with breakfast & all taxes
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Escorted with English speaking guide. Private transportation. Entrance fees
- Kathmandu /Gatlang by local bus
- Accommodation in trekking lodges during the trek
- Meals – Breakfast with 2cups of tea/ coffee, lunch, dinner – during the trek
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking map for group
- A First Aid and Eco trained and government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation and insurance for the trekking staff
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare
- Extra meals in Kathmandu
- Drinking water during trek, extra charges levied for any hot shower or electricity for device charging
- Tips for guide and porter and driver
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gear & clothing
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual cost.
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section