- Up Close picturesque view of the wide Himalayan mountain range
- Sunrise hike to Poon Hill top
- Natural Hot Spring
- One of the gorgeous fulfilling trek for adventure and nature lovers who have limited time for a satisfying trekking.
- Get a complete tour of Capital city, Kathmandu, including famous Hindu and Buddhist temples, and 4 of World Heritage sites declared by UNESCO
- Visit Pokhara, Lake city, encompassed by world-famous Annapurna mountain range and other highest mountains in the periphery.
The Ghorepani Poonhill trek is popular trek for new trekkers and veteran trekkers alike. It requires one to be of decent physical shape since the terrains are pretty steep and lasts a few days long. The beginning of the trek is located an hour car drive from Pokhara. The trek starts with the gorging white rivers and valleys welcoming you for the exciting adventure ahead. As the journey continues, you enter lush forests with waterfalls and trails. The trek takes you to great heights overlooking a deep valley with beautiful blue shades in the mountainous sky.
The major expectations of the Ghorepani trek is a sunrise hike to Poonhill (3210 m) top the next day. You will be left in awe at the beauty of mother nature as you watch the first ray of light striking in radiant colors on the dark mountain peaks.
The trek also encompasses an opportunity to enjoy some soothing hot springs.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight at Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Pokhara
A scenic 6 hour drive through nature’s best to Pokhara with refreshing landscapes of hills, valleys and Trishuli River. Arrive Pokhara(Lake City), check into the hotel. During sunset, enjoy boat ride in Phewa Lake, walk around the tourist hub in lakeside and relax for evening.
Trek Pokhara to Tikhedunga (1,577 m.)
Trek Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2,810 m.)
It is a 12 km long trek which takes about 6-7 hours to the Guest house
The trail steps to Ulleri village is one of the steepest and continuous row of uphill work. The trek leads you breath-taking landscapes of the mountains, valleys, and plantations in the hills. After passing through a exotic Rhododendron forest, you arrive in Ghorepani deurali at 2810m to stay for the night
PoonHill Sunrise to Tadapani ( 2630m)
You set off for the much awaited sunrise hike at dawn which takes half an hour to reach Poonhill top. Upon making it to Poon hill ( 3210 m), a rare sight of a golden radiant sunrise over astounding mountain range of Annapurna. It is indeed a lifetime blessed moment to observe nature’s incredible beauty in display. Descend to Tadapani, 5-6 hours long, starts after breakfast, which is a wonderful walk through the forest filled with flowers (in the spring).
Tadapani to Hot Spring/ Jhinu dada ( 1780m).
This portion of trek is 10.5 km long and takes 5-6 hours
The adventurous journey continues with nature’s best trails in forests and rivers to explore. The much needed natural Hot Spring arrives where you can enjoying the rest of day at the Hot Spring.
Hot Spring to Birethanti - Pokhara
The trek to Birethanti is 13km which takes about 5-6 hours.
As you descend, you pass through the shadow of the Fish Tail and Annapurna range, getting a different view of the mountain side. The trails brings you back to the Modi Khola (river) to reach the point (Birethanti) where your trek started 5 days ago. After lunch, you are on your drive back to Pokhara.
Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist Bus
Breakfast – Scenic drive back to Kathmandu observing local livelihood in the hills and lush valleys. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Options to explore the area for short walk around the city like thamel, for leisure, entertain or shopping.
Breakfast, and options to explore the area for short walk around the city for leisure.
Airport drop off will be 2 hours prior to your flight departure.
- All Govt. Taxes
- Hotel based on twin sharing with Breakfast
- Private Vehicle with Driver
- Local SIM card with local mobile number
- Nature of personal expenses & Tips
- Entrance fee (Approx. USD 40)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Mountain flight (USD 230)
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual cost.
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section
- Everest Flight
- Bhaktapur Tour
- Shivpuri National
- Chandragiri Cable car
- Abhishek & Puja booking of Pashupatinath
- Jungle Drive