- Flight to the picturesque and scenic Jomsom through the Himalayas.
- Hike through spectacular Kagbeni and Mustang valley.
- Best pilgrimage spot and religious site situated in higher altitude.
For thousands of pilgrims from all over the world,Muktinath is in first priority when it comes to do the pilgrimage tour in Nepal. The Muktinath temple is dedicated to the Lord Vishnu while Buddhists regard Lord Vishnu as Avalokiteshvara (Buddha). The main shrine is the pagoda styled temple where holy water keeps flowing from the 108 waterspouts which is believed to wash off all the miseries and sorrows. There is also the Jwala Mai temple which contains the eternal flame that burns itself naturally.
There are 2 ways to get to Muktinath either by taking flight from Kathmandu via Pokhara to Jomsom and trekking up from there or driving to Pokhara and hiking all the way from there to Muktinath. The majestic views of the mountains and the landscapes are also the attraction for the visitors to come down to Muktinath which is getting very popular among the travelers and pilgrims.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive at Kathmandu
Drive to Pokhara
Hike to Muktinath
Trek back to Jomsom
Drive back to Kathmandu
- All transportation by tourist bus.
- Flight Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara.
- Accommodation 2 night hotel in Kathmandu, 2 night Pokhara
- 3 nights teahouse lodge during the trek
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by deluxe tourist bus
- Welcome and farewell dinner at Nepali typical restaurant at Kathmandu
- Breakfast at Kathmandu&Pokhara and full meals during the trek
- An experienced trekking guide, porters and their salary, travel, insurance, equipment, food & lodge
- All required permits
- First aid medical kit
- All government taxes
- Nepal visa fees, International flight
- Kathmandu sightseeing
- Personal expenses
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips to guide & porter