- Trek through the most famous mountainous trekking route.
- Indulge yourself in the majestic views of the mighty Himalayas.
- Immerse yourself in true Buddhist culture and tradition.
A relatively less ardous trek, especially considering what it offers, the trek offers an easy option to travel to the highest reaches of Earth. Comprising breath-taking views of the high Himalayas such as the Mount Everst and Nuptse and a visit to a pre-eminent Buddhist monastery to learn more about Buddhism, this trek is apt to quench your thirst for high altitudes.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu(1345m)
Kathmandu- Lukla Flight(2800m) and Trek to Phakding(2610m)
Overnight stay at Phakding.
Phakding- Namche Bazar Trek(3440m)
Overnight stay at Namche Bazar.
Rest day at Namche Bazar
You also have the option of visiting places such as the Edmond Hillary School and the Everest View Hotel. Overnight stay at Namche Bazar.
Namche Bazar- Tengboche Trek(3860m)
Though relatively close from Shingdip, the base camp is still at an elevation of 450m higher. From Shingdip, we head westwards towards the base camp. Along the way, you witness the view of the Jugal Himal. After about 2 hours of trek you reach the base camp sitting by a beautiful glacial lake. However, Shishapangma is still out of view from the base camp. You may rest for some time at the base camp, and decide to explore around a little later.
This day you travel towards the village of Tengboche and the pre-eminent Tengboche Monastery, bring you a little closer to the Everest Base Camp. Along the ways you will also catch a glimpse of the twin peak summits of Ama Dablam and Mount Thamserku.
Overnight stay at Tengboche.
Tengboche - Khumjung Trek(2780m)
Overnight stay at Khumjung.
Khumjung - Monzo Trek (2825m)
Overnight stay at Monzo.
Monzo - Lukla Trek (2800m)
Lukla-Kathmandu Flight (1345m)
- Airport pick-up & drop-off transportation by private vehicle
- Twin /Double sharing deluxe accommodation in 2-3 star hotel with breakfast
- Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathamandu flight for clients and guide
- Twin sharing Accommodation in normal tea house during trek
- 3 Meals with one cup of tea for each meal in trekking
- 2 Walking sticks
- Everest trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & permits
- Everest National Park entrance fee
- A First Aid and Eco trained & government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members during trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- First Aid kits
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Sleeping Bag
- Gear List (Gear list will be provided as per the altitude so, please message us.)
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in cost include section