- Trek through the most famous mountainous trekking route.
- Indulge yourself in the majestic views of the mighty Himalayas.
- Immerse yourself in true Buddhist culture and tradition.
A relatively less ardous trek, especially considering what it offers, the trek offers an easy option to travel to the highest reaches of Earth. Comprising breat-taking views of the high Himalayas such as the Mount Everst and Nuptse and a visit to a pre-eminent Buddhist monastery to learn more about Buddhism, this trek is apt to quench your thirst for high altitudes.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Kathmandu- Lukla Flight and Trek to Phakding
Overnight stay at Phakding.
Phakding- Namche Bazar Trek
Overnight stay at Namche Bazar.
Rest day at Namche Bazar
You also have the option of visiting places such as the Edmond Hillary School and the Everest View Hotel.Overnight stay at Namche Bazar.
Namche Bazar- Tengboche Trek
This day you travel towards the village of Tengboche and the pre-eminent Tengboche Monastery, bring you a little closer to the Everest Base Camp. Along the ways you will also catch a glimpse of the twin peak summits of Ama Dablam and Mount Thamserku.
Overnight stay at Tengboche.
Overnight stay at Khumjung.
Overnight stay at Monzo.
- Airport pick-up & drop-off transportation by private vehicle
- Twin /Double sharing deluxe accommodation in 2-3 star hotel with breakfast
- Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathamandu flight for clients and guide
- Twin sharing Accommodation in normal tea house during trek
- 3 Meals with one cup of tea for each meal in trekking
- 2 Walking sticks
- Sleeping bag
- Everest trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & permits
- Everest National Park entrance fee
- A First Aid and Eco trained & government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members during trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- First Aid kits
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in cost include section