- Most exciting stretches of white water in Nepal.
- Continuous and world class rapids.
- Majestic landscapes
Marsyandi is one of the most exciting stretches of whitewater adventure in Nepal. Many more rapids are continuous and world-class. This trip can be combined with round circuit trekking in the Annapurna region before and after or to the National parks for a longer expedition. This region is very rich in natural vegetation and scenic landscapes.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
Drive back to Kathmandu
- 1 nights camping accommodation
- All meals on rafting expedition (9 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners)
- Both way road transportation to and from Kathmandu, Chitwan or Pokhara
- State-of-the-art rafting equipment, including US-coastguard tested lifejackets, helmets and wet suits
- Experienced English-speaking, first-aid trained guides
- Comprehensive group medical kit
- All essential camping equipment, including tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Conservation Area permits and rafting fees
- Insurance for all trip staff
- Clean drinking water
- Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcohol
- Guide and driver tips
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Travel insurance (you need to provide this)
- Personal items such as laundry, phone calls, toiletries etc.