- Explore the rich cultural heritage of Kathmandu Valley
- Experience the local culture which is predominantly influenced by Tibetan culture.
- Immerse yourself in the divinity of Gosaikunda.
- Trek through majestic landscape rich in spectacular sight of the Himalayas.
Retrace the steps of the great Bill Tillman as you travel though awe-inspiring trails which is relatively accessible from Kathmandu and yet pristine in its own right. Travel through dense forests and beautiful meadows to reach the holy pilgrimage of the Gosaikunda lake. The trek throughout offers spectacular view of the Himalayas and Tibet.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Overnight stay at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Boudhanath: A major Buddhist stupa located at the north eastern outskirts of Kathmandu.
- Pashupatinath:The most revered temple by Hindus in Nepal, the temple carries a significance of mystical proportions and is a site to many important life events of Hindus.
- Swayambhunath: Sitting atop a hill, it is the most prominent Buddhist pilgrimage site in Nepal and is one of many sites of Nepal included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Durbar Square or the Palace Square is ancient courtyard the then Malla Kings of Kathmandu Valley which is abundant is breathtaking architecture.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Sundarijal Drive and Trek to Chisapani
Overnight stay at Chisapani.
Overnight stay at Kutumsang.
Kutumsang –Magen Goth Trek
Overnight stay at a tea house in Magen Goth.
Magen Goth-Ghopte Trek
Overnight stay at Ghopte.
Overnight stay at Gosaikunda.
Overnight stay at Chandanbari.
Overnight stay at Dhunche.
Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu
A day to yourself in Kathmandu
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Departure from Nepal
- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private vehicle
- Twin /Double sharing 2-3 star accommodation at Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Escorted with English speaking guide. Private transportation. Entrance fees
- Kathmandu / Sundarijal by private vehicle & Dhunche / Kathmandu by local bus transportation
- Accommodation in normal tea house during trek
- Meals – Breakfast with 2 cups of tea/ coffee, lunch, dinner – during trek
- Sleeping bag
- Langtang trekking map for group
- All necessary paper work & permits
- A First Aid and Eco trained & government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members during trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staff
- National Park fee (Langtang & Shivapuri)
- First Aid Kit
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa Fee (USD 40 for 30 Day)
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Drinking Water, hot shower and electricity bills during trek
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gear & clothing – these may be available for hire
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client’s insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section