- Different vegetation of sub tropical forest at the altitude of 2760 m.
- Variety of Butterfly over 100 species, wild mushrooms about 129 species, 177 species of birds and wild habitats can be observed.
The Capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu is the valley with different diversity which offers seasonal species of butterflies, wild mushrooms, birds, wild habitats nearby hills. The valley is surrounded by hills like Phulchowki (2760m), Godawari village, Chandragiri hills, Shivapuri, etc. We can find subtropical forests composed of pine, oak, rhododendron, and others. This short tour can be paradise for bird watchers, in a peak season we can find over 160 species of birds.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport.
Birding around Phulchowki Hill
Birding around Shivapuri National Park
Birding around Nagarjung area
Drop to airport for Departure.
- Airport pick up and drop
- All other ground transportations including deluxe tourist bus and private car
- All necessary transfers by private vehicle, Bird watching with Sr. Bird Guide as mentioned in the Itinerary with Pack Lunch and 4WD vehicle, Accommodation in Kathmandu with mentioned or similar hotel on Bed and Breakfast basis, National Park Entrance fees, One Dinner.
- All government tax and Vat
- Personal expenses like bar bills, bottled water, telephone calls,laundry, tips etc., any extra expenses due to natural causes.
- International flight (can be arranged if needed
- Extra accommodation and days behind schedule
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Gratitude to the staffs