- Explore the panoramic view of Khumbu valley and mountain giants.
- The luxuriate way to encounter the closest & the fullest view of mighty Everest on Helicopter.
- Enjoy insightful tours to Kathmandu’s UNESCO World Heritage sites.
An awe helicopter flight to Everest Region filled with towering snowy maintains (including the world’s pinnacle Mt. Everest), frozen glaciers, emerald mountain lakes, isolated Buddhist monasteries and picturesque Sherpa (an ethnic mountain tribe) settlements. A memorable celebratory meal with champagne at the world’s highest luxury resort in Kongde is additional highlight of this trip of a lifetime. And tours to Kathmandu’s UNESCO World Heritage sites. This is a unforgettable tour, no less!!
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
A representative from our office will meet and greet you at the airport and escort you to your hotel. Thereafter, you will be thoroughly briefed about your itinerary.
Fly to Everest, Kalapatthar and back to Kongde or Everest view for breakfast and back to Kathmandu
Enjoying aerial views of Everest [8,848 m], Ama Dablam [6856m], Thamserku [6608m] Kantega [6685m], Lhotse [8501m], Nuptse [7879m], you halt at Kalapatthar (5,545m) – one of the finest viewpoints to view Mount Everest. And After Everest Base Camp heli will fly over Kalapatthar and back to Kongde Ri for breakfast in luxury hotel. Later you will depart from kongde to Kathmandu.
Boudhnath Stupa, observing Buddhist culture, and you will be driving to the next major destination in Kathmandu- Pashupatinath.
After having lunch you will be driven to Patan Durbar Square , a UNESCO World Heritage Site is the most artistic and glorious Durbar Square in the valley appeals a thorough exploration.
After the tour to these destinations of the valley, then you will drive to back to your hotel.
- Airport transfers and escort
- Accommodation on twin sharing at Park village or similar (4*) in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Everest Heli sightseeing
- Breakfast in Kongde or Hotel Everest View
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Monuments Entry fees and permits
- Nepal visa
- Any other airfares and airport tax
- Lunch & dinner during staying in Kathmandu
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due to weather condition/road blockage or any reason
- Extra baggage charges if any
- Any expense of personal nature, telephone calls, laundry, internet etc.
- Tips for Guide, driver, porter
- Travel Insurance & Medical Expenses