- River fromone of the deepest Gorges in the world.
- Views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks.
- Camping on the sandy beach.
- Langur monkeys, Common Kingfisher, River Chat, Himalayan Mashare are some of the animals and birds may see around the Kali Gandaki river.
After a fantastic round-off to a trek in the Annapurna region. Tumbling out of Mustang through one of the deepest gorges in the world, the Kali Gandaki boasts unforgettable views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks, beautiful landscapes. This trip can be combined with: Annapurna circuit trekking, upper mustang and any trekking trip ending around Beni , Nayapul, and Birethati.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Airport Arrival
- 2 nights camping accommodation
- All meals on rafting expedition (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Both way road transportation to and from Pokhara.
- State-of-the-art rafting equipment, including US-coastguard tested lifejackets, helmets and wetsuits
- Experienced English-speaking, first-aid trained guides
- Comprehensive group medical kit
- All essential camping equipment, including tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Conservation Area permits and rafting fees
- Insurance for all trip staff
- Clean drinking water
- Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcohol
- Guide and driver tips
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Travel insurance (you need to provide this)
- Personal items such as laundry, phone calls, toiletries etc.