- Flight to the picturesque and scenic Himalayas gaints.
- Exploring ancient Kathmandu valley and beautiful Pokhara.
- Luxurious stay in Kathmandu , Nagarkot and Pokhara.
Can’t decide on what kind of honeymoon to take? Nepal has you covered: beautiful mountain vistas, rivers, lakes, culture, a vibrant village life, exotic off the beaten trail/path getaways and UNESCO heritage sites, full – service hotels and resorts and some of the world’s best safaris.
Nepal had been a magnet for romance seekers for its natural resource and beauties. The country is not only for mountains and adventures also a combination of architecture, history, peoples, food, culture, traditions and the arts that makes the country so special. Honeymoon tour in Nepal has grown these days. There has been an increasingly higher number of newlyweds from all around the world.
A large number of highly successful honeymoon tours take place every year throughout the world and we Travhill paving the best path for HONEYMOON TOUR here in Nepal.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to five-star hotel, half an hour drive by car
Overnight in Hotel in Kathmandu.
Morning Mountain flight half an hour drive, 1 hour flight and sightseeing in Kathmandu
Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and drop to Nagarkot five star hotels
Overnight at hotel in Nagarkot.
Breakfast in Nagarkot and drop to Domestic airport fly to Pokhara and transfer to five start hotel
Overnight in Pokhara.
Fly to Kathmandu
- All land transport by Toyota/Indica Car
- Accommodation with breakfast in star hotel
- Domestic air tickets
- Experience Tour guide
- Entrance Fees
- Tour Certificate
- Company T-shirt
- Insurance for Tour Guide and their daily wages
- Personal natural expensive except above programs
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal Tour gears
- Tips for Tour Guide after the trip
- Entrance fees