- An adventurous heli tour to Kala Patthar (5242m)
- Get a glimpse of blissful mountains which include Gauri Shankhar, Lhotse and Maha Langur ranges among others.
- Trek to Sherpa’s homeland under pinnacle of the world – Everest.
- Experience the sylvan lifestyle of Everest region with its multicultural setting through homestays and resorts operated by the local people.
A truly adventure, Everest Heli Trek takes you to Khumbu Himal, the homeland of Nepal’s tough mountain tribe the Sherpas. The adventure begins with the thrilling flight to Lukla, the mountainous airstrips at 2850m. Two days trek via Phakding and Namche we arrive at Shyangboche – the site of the World’s Highest Skydiving Adventure ‘Everest Skydive’. Boarding a helicopter at Shyangboche the Everest heli tour begins flying over the towering Himalayan giants. We stop briefly at Kala Patthar (5,545m) – one of the finest viewpoints to view Mount Everest up close and the site of the World’s Highest Cabinet Meeting.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Resort
Fly to Lukla (2800m) & Trek to Phakding
After meeting our guide, we head up the Dudh Koshi Valley on a well-marked trail to Phakding. Phakding is in perfect location to stay overnight at an altitude of 2601m and Rimijung Monastery is worthy to sight.
Trek to Namche and Overnight
Trek to Shyangboche - Heli tour to Kala Patthar - Fly to Resort - Return Kathmandu
After enjoying the panoramic Himalayan vista we board the waiting helicopter and fly towards Kala Patthar. From Kala Patthar (5242m) we get the closest view of Mount Everest and its surrounding peaks.
Flying back toward Kongde and after having breakfast there we board the chopper and fly to Kathmandu.
Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
There will be a half day guided tour to the UNESCO World heritage Sites of Boudhanath -the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal, the monkey temple Swoyambhunath and the medieval palace of the Malla dynasty at the Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight at Resort.
- Accommodation on twin sharing at Park Village Resort or similar (4*) in Kathmandu,
- 1 night each at Resort in Phakding & Namche
- Kathmandu – Lukla airfare by fixed wings
- Airport transfers and escorts in private vehicle
- TIMS & National Park permit
- English speaking expert Trekking guide & porters
- Meals during trek
- Everest Heli tour
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with entry fees
- Equipment, clothing and Insurance for porter & staffs
- Nepal Visa
- Any other airfare and airport tax
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for guide, porters, drivers
- Personal expenses (table drinks, snacks, phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due to weather condition/road block or any other reason
- Travel insurance & Medical expenses